Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has beaten twice the number of current top 10 p4p that Mayweather has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    how is that the same thing? that was bernard's debut in a 4 round fight which was an MD.

Castillo was like 50 fights into his career and he didn't really IMPROVE after his losses to pbf. He was the same.
    Has Pac improved since his losses? Did Castillo improve between his prior 4 stoppage losses before fighting Mayweather? You don't think fighting Floyd can improve you as a fighter? And you know as well as I do that JLC won the first fight.

The threads stands. 4 vs 2. 4 linear titles vs 3. Not to mention a better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      the ring was at a dilemna.

it had marco in the top 10 still even though he lost to manny because he just beat erik who was top 10 as well.

they couldn't take manny off when he lost to erik because he just beat marco 16 months earlier.

they couldn't take erik off when he lost to raheem because they had manny on the list still and erik just beat him.

in the end ring just left all 3 on the list. they took erik off after he lost to manny in the rematch.
      fair enough. so thats 4 to 3 for pac. but I'm sure mayweather will surpass that number by the time he retires again.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
        Just seems childish. Both sides seem to think that tearing down the other fighter makes a difference. They will fight. That will be a deciding factor on who is better. This pissing contest takes away from the fact that we have two ATG fighters that are going to get it on. Pause.
        So Pac, who was fighting at 130 last year, fighting Floyd, who was fighting at 154 two years ago, proves who is the greater fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          the Ring was at a dilemna.

it had marco in the top 10 still even though he lost to manny because he just beat erik who was top 10 as well.

they couldn't take manny off when he lost to erik because he just beat marco 16 months earlier.

they couldn't take erik off when he lost to raheem because they had manny on the list still and erik just beat him.

in the end Ring just left all 3 on the list. they took erik off after he lost to manny in the rematch.
          Sounds spot on, to me.

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
          in the end MAYWEATHER SUCKS, !!!!!!!!
          the guy SUCKS!!!!
          Mayweather SUCKS!!!

Well played...
          Someone had their Wheaties on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Has Pac improved since his losses? Did Castillo improve between his prior 4 stoppage losses before fighting Mayweather? You don't think fighting Floyd can improve you as a fighter? And you know as well as I do that JLC won the first fight.

The threads stands. 4 vs 2. 4 linear titles vs 3. Not to mention a better resume.
            You do know he got stopped on cuts right? So yea he got better because he started taking less damage to his face so he did not get cut up as much.

JLC gave away the first 6 rounds hard to win a decision that way~.

Comment

pac has a better resume but that isn't the thread topic.

castillo counts.

and no he didn't win the first fight. even looking at it from a bias percpective, it was a draw. that is if you really force the close rounds in favor of castillo. I don't see how castillo won more than 6 rounds in that fight, no matter how many times I watch that fight.

I have that fight as a win for pbf.

Comment

So Pac, who was fighting at 130 last year, fighting Floyd, who was fighting at 154 two years ago, proves who is the greater fighter?
                So Floyd is a 154lbs fighter now? This what I'm talking about. Pac is a great fighter. He does not need anyone to taylor make make nonsensical arguments to show that he is great. You know Floyd never weight 154lbs for a fight even if he fought there once and won a belt. These two guy are the best right now and they will write an ending to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  pac has a better resume but that isn't the thread topic.

castillo counts.

and no he didn't win the first fight. even looking at it from a bias percpective, it was a draw. that is if you really force the close rounds in favor of castillo. I don't see how castillo won more than 6 rounds in that fight, no matter how many times I watch that fight.

I have that fight as a win for pbf.
                  Did you read the thread title? CURRENT p4p fighters. Comprende? Castillo was NOT a CURRENT p4p fighter. Buh bye now.

ROFL at Castillo giving away the first SIX rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    Of all these P4P guys that Pac and Mayweather defeated how many of them were undefeated at the time? That;s one way to spin it, lol
                    This shouldn't even be a criteria. Ottke retired undefeated but mostly fought patsies.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                      This shouldn't even be a criteria. Ottke retired undefeated but mostly fought patsies.
                      And got more than his share of Castillo decisions himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X