Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11% of Gitmo detainees have returned to terrorism since their release.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should at least torture them to get any info we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      According to the department of defense. Why do so many people give a **** about these fuc,king sayeebs? Put them in god damn giant meat grinder for all I care.

Comment

I honestly don't know.
        Gitmo was just another point of attack against George Bush. The liberals have kind of stepped in it. They can't continue to operate something they spoke against so much. Same with torture. Now we can't even question detainees if it makes them feel uncomfortable. The liberal ***** world view will lessen the security of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
          We should at least torture them to get any info we can.
          were the hell have you been? those so called terrorist have been recieving tourture for years

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
            were the hell have you been? those so called terrorist have been recieving tourture for years
            No, I mean REAL torture. Waterboarding is kid's stuff.

Also, 61 "so called terrorists" that were released from Gitmo went back to committing terrorist acts after their release. Do some research on it, pal

Comment

The only way around the Army Field Manual for treating enemy combatants is the way we used to do it after Kennedy crippled the C.I.A. Hire our allies to do it. Right now the Turks would do the job nicely. And when they torture, they ****ing torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                According to the department of defense. Why do so many people give a **** about these fuc,king sayeebs? Put them in god damn giant meat grinder for all I care.
                that`s propaganda so people can agree to this fake war on terror.

American intelligence funds and brainwash these terrorist in order to cause problems in order to have the excuse to attack countries.

Former national security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski even admitted in a french interview and his book that he helped setup the al-qaeda organization and he used them to attack the Russians in Afghanistan.

Comment

This is unsettling news.

Comment

Working...
                  X