Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.” – George Foreman at age 45, on his fight with Michael Moorer

Comment

• “His mouth made him feel like he was gonna win. Not his hands, I had my hand. He had his lips.” – Joe Frazier on his fight with Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Julian Jackson vs Gerald Mcclellan 1, fun fight with 2 guys who could really hit.

Comment

• Dwight Qawi-Miike Rossman

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Dwight Qawi-Miike Rossman
            Great fight just watched on youtube

Comment

• Ward/Kovalev I

Comment

• Tyson - Pinklon Thomas was a good fight, and vicious, brutal KO by Tyson. Impressive win for a very young Tyson going against a very seasoned and very tough (and very well trained) ex-champion in Thomas.

I've been watching all the wars Barrera and Morales were in lately, including of course the 3 fights they had with each other.

Comment

• Tunney vs Dempsey

Comment

• ggg vs rosado

Comment

• Been watching a lot of Marco Antonio Barrera fights. I just missed out on him...got really into boxing in 2008 and was only watching Ali and Tyson fights at first. Mainly heavyweights. Floyd bored me, Winky Wright bored me, Hopkins bored me. Then saw Pac and saw that the lighter weights are just as exciting as heavyweights. Eventually I came across the Legendary Nights Chavez-Taylor and started researching the most exciting Mexican fighters. Sometimes I fall asleep just listening to the commentary of the Barrera-Morales and Barrera-Pacquiao fights, lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X