Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez "Floyd Mayweather Needs to Worry About TMT and stop talking about lil gg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Green k given brother

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
      Huh????? When the last time floyd talked about GGG?
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

His name is GGG so why do you call him lil gg. That's rude and classless. GGG never reads this board but fans of his like myself do. You don't have to like him. You can hate his guts but at least show enough respect to call him by his correct name. You don't show any originality with your lil gg insult. Ward called him that so clearly you are fan of Ward and are just copycatting him. I don't like Ward but I don't call him wart or coward or any other insulting name. I call the man by his correct name. You can call him lil gg but what good does it do you? He wins all his fights by knock out and loses many less rounds than even Mayweather did. He has never been in any fight that was remotely close and he has never lost more than two rounds in any fight. He has never been hurt or knocked down either. He just keeps on winning and getting to be a bigger star.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          His name is GGG so why do you call him lil gg. That's rude and classless. GGG never reads this board but fans of his like myself do. You don't have to like him. You can hate his guts but at least show enough respect to call him by his correct name. You don't show any originality with your lil gg insult. Ward called him that so clearly you are fan of Ward and are just copycatting him. I don't like Ward but I don't call him wart or coward or any other insulting name. I call the man by his correct name. You can call him lil gg but what good does it do you? He wins all his fights by knock out and loses many less rounds than even Mayweather did. He has never been in any fight that was remotely close and he has never lost more than two rounds in any fight. He has never been hurt or knocked down either. He just keeps on winning and getting to be a bigger star.
          Since you want to be pc his really GG not ggg. His real name is genadvich golovkin that's two G's
          And abel is very rude. He called ward a liar and then called canelo a diva
          And called cotto a coward
          Last edited by aldo5408; 02-17-2016, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Since you want to be pc his really GG not ggg. His real name is genadvich golovkin that's two G's
            And abel is very rude. He called ward a liar and then called canelo a diva
            And called cotto a coward
            Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin (Kazakh: Геннадий Геннадьевич Головкин; born 8 April 1982)

Kazakhstani names are built differently. So GGG doesn't appear to be baseless.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
              Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin (Kazakh: Геннадий Геннадьевич Головкин; born 8 April 1982)

Kazakhstani names are built differently. So GGG doesn't appear to be baseless.
              You make good points
              Green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I would love to see that fight I think both guys get tested real good , Ward has gone up to face Kov so we gunna find out about Andre , I cant see anything for GGG at 160 that will test him right out .
                Gg should move up and challenge someone at 168 with the belt like degale or jack

Comment

I guess cause Floyds now been saying he should drop to 155 for Canelo. Lol Floyd is dumb as a rock and has no shame, remember "Cotto is undefeated, Pac fought him at a CW". But as pathetic as his 152 CW comedown was, it pales in comparison to this 155 duckjob Canelo is attempting.

Comment

Working...
                  X