Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do certain posters want PBC to fail and get happy if they have low numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Self Serving?? he takes care of his fighters,none are complaining....and short change the fans?? by giving them more fights to watch
    You must have drank the cool aid. Haymon has been milking careers with mismatched fights for a minute. 2014 is a prime example. He started out with exciting fights when he first launched PBC this spring, but not so much lately. More does not translate to better or even good. Try as you may Larry, you will never convince many posters here that Haymon is a standup guy, who's getting a bad rep because he's black.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Please list your reasons why you want to see boxing of free television fail,its not PPV and it gives us more boxing even throughout the week. So why do certain posters get happy when it gets low viewing rates?
      It's because al Haymon bro
      If PBC fails then he has to use a network like HBO or showtime and we can get some fights we want not garbage on fee tv with no production value

Comment

• Originally posted by NormC View Post
        People are stuck on this "free" TV crap..Since when is FoxSports and NBCSports "free' TV??? HBO and Showtime and normally $10 a month and if you are smart enough, you can just get it for $5 dollars a month for 2 years if you complain..At the end of the 2 years promotion you complain again and either get it for free or for $5 again. Can you go to Best Buy, buy a TV, turn it on and get FoxSports, ESPN or NBCSports without cable???????????? Then the shiattt isn't free.
        So NBC, CBS and Bounce aren't free?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I've never heard of free cable
          How much is your cable bill every month?
          It isn't free I bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            It isn't free I bet
            maybe he has rabbit ears on his tv for those NBC and CBS shows lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              It isn't free I bet
              My cable bill sure as hell isn't free, but if didn't have cable, boxing is on 3 networks that I could use a HD antenna to watch.

Comment

Bounce TV is free? ESPN? FoxSports and NBCSPORTS????? FOH

Comment

Bounce TV is free? ESPN? FoxSports and NBCSPORTS????? FOH
                  Bounce TV is free, so is NBC and CBS, are they lying? No, because they do offer free boxing for some, aren't you paying for cable, why does it matter to you what they call it, if you're gonna be paying anyways.

Comment

Bounce TV is free, so is NBC and CBS, are they lying? No, because they do offer free boxing for some, aren't you paying for cable, why does it matter to you what they call it, if you're gonna be paying anyways.
                    Since when can you get Bounce TV without a cable box..I'm not disputing NBC and ABC, if you can read, I said NBC SPORTS and FOX SPORTS...It doesn't matter to me what they call it, i'm just simply saying it's not free boxing the way you and Haymon riders call it. I'm happy there's boxing on every week but I pay to see it, the same way I pay for HBO and Showtime.

Comment

Since when can you get Bounce TV without a cable box..I'm not disputing NBC and ABC, if you can read, I said NBC SPORTS and FOX SPORTS...It doesn't matter to me what they call it, i'm just simply saying it's not free boxing the way you and Haymon riders call it. I'm happy there's boxing on every week but I pay to see it, the same way I pay for HBO and Showtime.
                      We know that everything PBC isn't free, but they offer boxing to those that can't afford cable, who else is doing that for english speaking people.

Comment

Working...
                      X