Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K2/Golovkin targeting Quillin or Jacobs as possible opponents if Chavez is a no go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't GGG tied to hbo and peter a golden boy fighter or just a haymon fighter?

Comment

Sounds like they're just name dropping. GBP fighters aren't allowed on HBO and HBO won't let Golovkin fight on Showtime.

Comment

Quillin or Jacobs are not signed to Golden Boy or Showtime, they are aligned with Haymon.

This fight can happen on HBO since GGG has an exclusive deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
          Quillin or Jacobs are not signed to Golden Boy or Showtime, they are aligned with Haymon.

This fight can happen on HBO since GGG has an exclusive deal with them.
          Golden Boy has both of them listed on their website. But maybe they haven't updated it yet.

http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/fighters/

Comment

They showed Quillin last ight and dome clown who was in the party I was at yelled out "kid chocolate, that ***** is the truth b. He's mad nice" everyone just stood quiet, looked at eachother And shook their heads.

Comment

oh I would love to see Quillan get knocked out, and danny is also a great choice, awesome backups

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Sounds like they're just name dropping. GBP fighters aren't allowed on HBO and HBO won't let Golovkin fight on Showtime.
                I think GB is going to sacrifice Quillin and throw him to wolf! Hope they do the same with Broner and let Pacquiao rape him too.

Comment

I really hope Chavez Jr. signs. I was so excited for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Golden Boy has both of them listed on their website. But maybe they haven't updated it yet.

http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/fighters/
                    They have Thurman on there too, he is not a GBP fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X