No announcement yet.

Velasquez resopnds to Tyson Fury's Challange

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    You do Know that cain was an all American Wrestler who has endless cardio while Tyson is a marginally skilled HW who cant stop eating twinkies when hes training. I would wage Money that Junior Do Santos the man cain beat for the UFC HW title is a far superior striker to Tyson I punch myself in the face Fury.
    Obviously hasn't seen the footage of JDS getting taken to school in sparringby an aamateur middleweigh .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Obviously hasn't seen the footage of JDS getting taken to school in sparringby an aamateur middleweigh .
      Im not suprised that an Amature Middleweight Boxer is a better striker than Tyson Fury either LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
        wrestling>boxing
        In a MMA Match that is correct but I love both sports equally. I love all striking and grappling from boxing, mu thai, and kick Boxing. To judo, ju jitsu, and wrestling it's all awesome!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQFUYbnjww

Is this the Video you are talking JDS clearly got the better of the Olympian.
          Last edited by pistol whip; 01-11-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I can't stand MMA and even though I think most MMA guys are glass-chinned, steroid gobbling, metrosexuals....respect to Cain V. for his response. Mature and classy.

Comment

6oz gloves it the reason some look like they have glass jaw

Comment

Cain just called him opportunistic douchebag without actually saying it.

Comment

Velasquez would spank Fury in the cage, in the ring, outside, inside, in a house with a mouse, on a train in the rain, in a box with a fox. He would beat him here or there, he would beat him anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Velasquez would spank Fury in the cage, in the ring, outside, inside, in a house with a mouse, on a train in the rain, in a box with a fox. He would beat him here or there, he would beat him anywhere.
                    Cain would get brutally KTFO in a boxing Ring
                    Fury would get Brutally tapped out in the octagon

On a street, who knows Cain may get the takedown but fury might rip his eyeball out like his old man did lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      I think Dr. Seuss should be many in the fight games speech writer. Imagine Angel Garcia reading "Horton hears a Who", but in broken Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X