No announcement yet.

How long is your ignore list???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is your ignore list???

I just started in September and I'm at 22 (pretty high I think for a newbie)..... Was wondering where other users are at or if they even use the function???

Mine is empty. I have no-one on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      I just started in September and I'm at 22 (pretty high I think for a newbie)..... Was wondering where other users are at or if they even use the function???
      You sad pathetic loser.

Comment

Ignore is a pathetic function

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Mine is empty. I have no-one on ignore.
          Thats surprising...... We both started around the same time and I remember your thread about whats green k and points and all that, since I didn't know either I just checked your thread out..... Sadly I was disappointed I didn't get an answer I just figured it out through posting but judging from the responses you received one would think yours would be full lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            You sad pathetic loser.
            F#ck ya.....

Side note: Your not going on ignore for that but thanks for your input

Comment

ive 0 on mine. i dont think its possible for someone to annoy me that much on the internet for me to go out of my way to avoid them

Comment

There is an ignore button what have I been doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Ignore is a pathetic function
                  Not as pathetic as Check Hooks..... He makes me smh at almost every single post.... Plus what about all the trolls/alts??? For me it clears the dumb **** out....

Comment

The only people I put on ignore are the people who put me on ignore first e.g. Lady Fan

Comment

Working...
                    X