Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Likar got HIT!! make no mistake about it...but even I have to say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likar got HIT!! make no mistake about it...but even I have to say...

The way he laid down with his eyes closed and all that seemed a bit much too much for me.....it's moments like these that remind me that Boxing is a CORRUPT sport.....and they will do anything for a buck!

dunno much bout much but I know a little bit about a lot....and this kat was doing a pretty ****y acting job IMO.....

I just hope Pac ain't acting when he eats that same punch!!!

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    The way he laid down with his eyes closed and all that seemed a bit much too much for me.....it's moments like these that remind me that Boxing is a CORRUPT sport.....and they will do anything for a buck!

dunno much bout much but I know a little bit about a lot....and this kat was doing a pretty ****y acting job IMO.....

I just hope Pac ain't acting when he eats that same punch!!!
    Unless Marquez has borrowed Margareto's wraps, that punch won't hurt Pacquiao. But Pacquiao is now better then the version Marquez fought in the past and not only bigger. I got Pacquiao by mid-round KO. Marquez is a hof'er maybe an atg but he hasn't fought anyone good above 135 except Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Unless Marquez has borrowed Margareto's wraps, that punch won't hurt Pacquiao. But Pacquiao is now better then the version Marquez fought in the past and not only bigger. I got Pacquiao by mid-round KO. Marquez is a hof'er maybe an atg but he hasn't fought anyone good above 135 except Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      True true......but they do got history.......that alone is making me tune in....it's gonna be a great fight....

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        True true......but they do got history.......that alone is making me tune in....it's gonna be a great fight....
        You might not be happy if your guy gets beaten up tho... Marquez isn't like Mosley, he won't run when he is hurt. Marquez... to brave for his own good, atleast he is probably getting paid good for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          You might not be happy if your guy gets beaten up tho... Marquez isn't like Mosley, he won't run when he is hurt. Marquez... to brave for his own good, atleast he is probably getting paid good for the fight.
          Sure why not??? make no mistake about it.....Marquez IS MY GUY......but allz I want is a war.....I want someone to be KO out cold.....leave no room for he won he won bull****.........a clear winner to this Marquez Pac trilogy is all im really after.......

Comment

Working...
          X