Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao dat biased overhyped hate-thread. B-hop didn't say a word, but TS complains as if B-hop starred in an advertisement for PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      why not, floyd vs shane had 18 days gap.....
      actually Floyd got 19 days cut off

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        why not, floyd vs shane had 18 days gap.....
        yes but it could of been a one day gap..maybe pac would be lucky too and have a 18 days gap but hes to scared to take the test we will never find out.

Comment

Floyd is even bigger cheater

NOW WE KNOW WHY HE WANTED 19 DAYS CUT OFF FOR MOSLEY FIGHT!

Comment

Cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater!

Comment

I don't get it. Are you suggesting that because Hopkins pushed Pascal that he has roid rage or somehow he felt he was being exposed or something.

Hopkins is always that serious when it comes to fights. He's always had that "kill or be killed" mentality (he even mentions it in one of those countdowns: probably the one with Taylor I or Taylor II).

When fighters are at press conferences or doing a face-off, somewhere in the back of their mind or deep inside them, they are aware that at the end of the day, it's a sport and everything before that is promoting.

I honestly believe Hopkins doesn't take boxing lightly in the slightest.

But whatever, he should just take the tests and shut Pascal up. If you ask me, Pascal came off as the insecure one in that video. All he shouted was "Take the tests!" for about a minute straight.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                bla bla bla
                on what drugs are you?
                Pacquiao agreed on blood testing in october last year,he said he ll take the test even after round 6!
                Last time I checked Hopkins said Pacquiao should take the test and GBP also said that so do the same CHEATER BERNARD!
                Did Hopkins actually say that? You gotta source?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Did Hopkins actually say that? You gotta source?
                  He said that on ESPN,he said that he dont understand why is so much drama for little drops of blood when there is so much money in it!

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                    He said that on ESPN,he said that he dont understand why is so much drama for little drops of blood when there is so much money in it!
                    Really? Hook me up with a link if you can. Thats quite funny.

Comment

Take it to the official thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=469698

Comment

Working...
                      X