Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better legacy between Pacquiao and Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Duran top 5? I think thats pushing it.
    top 6?........

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      manny lost to torrecampo man..brutally ko'd..what does that mean??
      We are talking about prime age right? Why his lost was the Upset of the Year if it didn't mean anything like Torrecampo lose? Did I mention all his 16 loses up to Hector Camacho when Duran was old?

Comment

instinto has an obsession with the word KTFO and any boxer who gets "KTFO" is automatically below his only god manny pacquiao because "they fought bums" and "got KTFO". that's literally the only 2 arguments he ever puts up against boxers he shits on. i stopped taking this clown seriously awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          Yes, Duran is definitely an overrated clown/quitter/bum for getting knocked out by Tommy Hearns and losing to Wilfred Benitez.

Pfft, how dare people call him an ATG?

Pac destroys Duran, Hearns, and Benitez in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I can assure you that he hasn't.

And, for the record Ali has way more names than that under his resume.

Please just stop.
            True Ali's resume is better because his resume has much more names.
            Pacquiao's resume is better than Duran's because he has only one HOFer under his records.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              Boxing is not about beating contenders. Hopkins cleaned out MW and reigned for 10 years. Is he also Top 5 GOAT? If you clean out division full of tomato cans that doesn't give you anything. Wlad's HW resume full of bums is much better than Duran's LW resume, which contains nobodies.
              yet ya'll bash floyd for not fighting contenders at 147..smh....dude just stop

Comment

We are talking about prime age right? Why his lost was the Upset of the Year if it didn't mean anything like Torrecampo lose? Did I mention all his 16 loses up to Hector Camacho when Duran was old?
                If we're talking about prime then why are you mentioning Laing, Hearns, and Benitez defeats?

Comment

let manny fight thru 4 decades and see how manny loses he has

Comment

Duran freaking beat Iran Barkley in his own division when Duran was past his prime- Pacquiao could never do that, even at his prime.

Pacquiao would never fight Hagler or Hearns in their own division- Pacquiao won't even fight martinez at a catchweight.

Pacquiao has never beaten anyone as great as Sugar Ray leonard, who is a solid top 5 ATG.

Pacquiao is nowhere near Duran's Level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo
                      it's about picking the weakest link in each division past featherweight, at catch weights with no title defenses and claiming you're an 8 time champion?
                      4 lineal champion titles can't be won from the weakest link in weight divisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X