No announcement yet.

Zejnep or BabyPhat WHO'S HOTTER??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingroy View Post
    callate wankster wannabe cholito pendejete kualkiera.......... me pelas los huevos pendejo de tu puta mierda
    Can your ass even speak English properly?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      but 10 million of your people are.

i dont hate mexicans but you people need to understand you need to come here with papers.

just because your ancestors owned this land 500 or 1000 years ago doesnt give you the right to come in here and walking around with your head up thinking your people owns this country.
      You Talking **** But Yet You Came Here illegaly ****ing balsero

Comment

• Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
        Damn you know what the call a person male or female who talks mad ****, yet wont slide down the street a few blocks to talk that same **** to the persons he is directing it to's face?

A *****

Comment

• Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
          hah, dont you always act like a mexican macho?????and you cant even understand what i wrote?????????????????????

get the **** out of here so called "mexican" you're nothing but a wankster

yo si soy mexicano, putito

Comment

• Originally posted by THEBADBOY BG View Post
            Exactly bro, it's odd how their peanut brains can't understand it.

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHA THIS PHAG IS AN IDIOT.

i came here because my parents won da ****ing lottery to come here, MEXICO DOESNT HAVE IT, many countries in south american doesnt have it, thats why the majority of you people talk way too much **** about cubans coming in with papers, and your people don't, it aint out fault

many people know that some cubans come in here in boats but a small percentage of them get to stay in here. why? i dont know.

your people? back then in the 70's and all through the 90's they werent spotted coming in illegally, but now that half of mexico are coming illegally they are sending them back (illegals) little by little, it might not be a fast process but it will happen.

(no disrespect to any mexican in here)/

Comment

i came here because my parents won da ****ing lottery to come here, MEXICO DOESNT HAVE IT, many countries in south american doesnt have it, thats why the majority of you people talk way too much **** about cubans coming in with papers, and your people don't, it aint out fault

many people know that some cubans come in here in boats but a small percentage of them get to stay in here. why? i dont know.

your people? back then in the 70's and all through the 90's they werent spotted coming in illegally, but now that half of mexico are coming illegally they are sending them back (illegals) little by little, it might not be a fast process but it will happen.

Is your essay due on tuesday?

Comment

but 10 million of your people are.

i dont hate mexicans but you people need to understand you need to come here with papers.

just because your ancestors owned this land 500 or 1000 years ago doesnt give you the right to come in here and walking around with your head up thinking your people owns this country.
                  Originally posted by The Underboss View Post

Haha,Did Your Feelings Get hurt? ****ing Lame Typing a Whole ****ing Pharagraph,Like If We Give A Damn.

Comment

dont worry im the only mexican here, and you dont disreespect me, the other bitches are wannabe mexicans(you know im cool with you badboy, but its bull**** what you guys are trying to say...)

Comment

Haha,Did Your Feelings Get hurt? ****ing Lame Typing a Whole ****ing Pharagraph.
                      exactly, im speaking the truth, you can't make a good come back because you can't come up with anything positive. just shut the **** up.

you need to go back to school, you can't even read a short 5 paragraph essay? i feel sorry for you man. and you call yourself american? .

Comment

Working...
                      X