Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-17-2018, 10:10 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12381 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,681,984.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
First of all, I never said beat, so don't move the goal posts. Canelo got the rub from facing Mayweather, raising his profile even in defeat. Then overpaid Cotto so he could beat Cotto and cement himself as the new PPV king.

PPV stars aren't invented out of thin air. They have to face other top stars the public is willing to pay for and then eventually take the place of those stars.

Considering there is only one US PPV star in the entire sport right now, it's not a given that Garcia will become a PPV attraction, especially when everything is moving towards streaming subscriptions.

Canelo, has been ridiculously popular since he was 15

FACT: he was immensely popular long BEFORE he won his first title

just like Garcia is

imho, if there was only one ladder/title..... the sport would be more popular, and REAL fighters who managed to stay at the top would become REAL stars.....

I don't believe that 4 sanctioning bodies are necessary at all, not one bit..... they are diluting a good product because of greed and corruption

the only thing worse than the ABC bodies raping boxing, is some clown applauding them for it
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-17-2018, 10:19 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,113,767.45
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
the only thing worse than the ABC bodies raping boxing, is some clown applauding them for itc
Applauding them? By constantly saying I want them to all go bankrupt and leave the sport forever? You sure you know how to read?
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List