Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most difficult B side to deal with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    ...in boxing history?

I mean he's on video screaming, "I WANT JOSHUA!"
    as soon as he saw AJ did the dirty work of dismantling Klitschko.
    A job he avoided. "Wilder won't be rushed to fight Klitschko," says Finkel.
    Hearn responded, "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
    "NOOOOOOO!" Wilder shot back, "Give me $7 million!"
    Since when did a beggar become a chooser?
    Finally, Hearn offered him $12.5 - $15 mil for a shot at 4 belts,
    He and his team responded after 12 days, and by then it's already too late.
    One name.

Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      no.........
      Then if the English public pays the same for Joshua to fight a joureyman as they would pay to see him fight the undefeated wbc champion they aren’t fans at all. They are d*+k riders....and I can tell you Joshua does make more fighting wilder. Who else can he make $50+ Million fighting?

Comment

Yes, I've never seen a guy be so difficult over taking on the #1 and the main money guy in the division.... He doesn't have any where to go, he will bend eventually after Joshua has another 2 massive events and gets worldwide attention, while he fights in small arenas in the U.S.

Comment

I should add he has to accept the April fight, because at the end of this year Fury will be back, and he will likely be an option for a summer fight next year...... by booking in AJ to Wembley the pressure is on Wilder to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            Wilder is completely deluded as to what he brings to the table. Just another pampered haymon diva, he's like a child in a man's body
            I know right? Thats the main issue with being under haymon, the boxers get overpaid for taking low risk fights but then they are shelfed for longer periods of time and then price themselves out of very good fights that can be made.

It's too bad more boxers don't follow GGG's path. When most boxers avoided him, he just fought whoever he could and then became famous overtime and is now at the top.

Comment

B side which thinks he's AAA side
              Superman syndrome is a Common side effect of steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                First time i hear of a B side, of one of the most significant fights of the decade, offer $50 Million minimum guarantee just to make the fight happen. So difficult...
                That was only if team Wilder gets to chose where the fight takes place. They could chose to hold the fight in Alabama with favorable judges and referee if they wanted to. That was the deal killer and the reason AJ turned that offer down.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  "Wilder won't be rushed to fight Klitschko," says Finkel.
                  AJ wasn't rushed to fight Klitschko either. When Wilder won his title, Finkel said Wilder would make two quick defenses and then he'd be ready for Klitschko. He said this at a time Klitschko was already committed to fighting Jennings and wasn't even available anyway.

True to his word, Finkel quickly scheduled two defenses for Wilder and then had Wilder go public that he was ready for Klitschko and willing to fight him ASAP. Klitschko had an upcoming mandatory with Fury and then Finkel was going to match Klitschko and Wilder against each other in 2016. It wasn't Deontay's fault that Klitschko got upset by Fury.

When AJ won his title, he made two quick defenses and then fought Klitschko, which was exactly what Finkel's plan had been for Wilder. The difference is that Finkel was going to have Wilder fight Klitschko when Klitschko hadn't lost yet and was still the dominant champion. We'll never know if Hearn would have matched AJ with Klitschko so quickly if Klitschko hadn't been humiliated by Fury and then taken 18 months off.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    AJ wasn't rushed to fight Klitschko either. When Wilder won his title, Finkel said Wilder would make two quick defenses and then he'd be ready for Klitschko. He said this at a time Klitschko was already committed to fighting Jennings and wasn't even available anyway.

True to his word, Finkel quickly scheduled two defenses for Wilder and then had Wilder go public that he was ready for Klitschko and willing to fight him ASAP. Klitschko had an upcoming mandatory with Fury and then Finkel was going to match Klitschko and Wilder against each other in 2016. It wasn't Deontay's fault that Klitschko got upset by Fury.

When AJ won his title, he made two quick defenses and then fought Klitschko, which was exactly what Finkel's plan had been for Wilder. The difference is that Finkel was going to have Wilder fight Klitschko when Klitschko hadn't lost yet and was still the dominant champion. We'll never know if Hearn would have matched AJ with Klitschko so quickly if Klitschko hadn't been humiliated by Fury and then taken 18 months off.
                    Joshua had signed to fight Klitchko in his 18th fight,he won his championship in his 16th fight you dummy but he wasn't rushed ?

SIX months after winning a belt he agreed to fight Klitchko in Oct.2016....he wasn't rushed though? Your so F'ing stupid its comical...lol

Finkel wasn't going to let Wilder near the Klitchkos bc he would have taken an L ,no matter what happened he would have just milked Wilder and we all know that. Without Joshuas emergence Wilder stays hidden and continues a lack luster career...
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-13-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      two quick defenses
                      Wilders had like 30 something fights at this stage and his priority is "two quick defences" and then the "baby" is ready for klit, im just not buying that at all

duhaupas and molina were the warmups i presume but fury ruined this masterplan or should we say, made finkels masterplan p

Comment

Working...
                      X