Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Despite His Loss, I Still Favor Pacquiao Over Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Despite His Loss, I Still Favor Pacquiao Over Matthysse

Veteran trainer Ronnie Shields expects Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) to unseat World Boxing Association (WBA) "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (39-4, 34 KOs) in their upcoming fight. The two boxers are scheduled to fight on July 14 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in a bout set to be carried by ESPN as a pay-per-view bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait what!? This is on PPV? I thought it was going to be free on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
      Wait what!? This is on PPV? I thought it was going to be free on ESPN.
      I thought the same isnt it going on that new ESPN+ app?
      Maybe im thinking of the Horn/Bud fight.

Comment

Yeah me too...also because he didnt really lose to the hornet

Comment

I can't wait to buy this fight.

Comment

There was a time a Pacquiao fight was scheduled and there will be hundred of comments. Now only 4 people chose to comment and 2 of them are perplexed it’s on a particular network. No mention of the exciteful to see a legend fight. Even his trusted Filipino followers are no where to be seen. I have made thousands of pounds on Pacquiao fights so I love the man. I bet on him to lose against Mayweather, he obliged. I bet on him to lose against Jeff horn not because I really thought I had a chance of winning but the odds were so delicious that I couldn’t refuse and lo and behold Pacquiao came in for me again. I hate your fans but your losses have put food on my families plate and I will forever be grateful

Comment

fight of the year in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                There was a time a Pacquiao fight was scheduled and there will be hundred of comments. Now only 4 people chose to comment and 2 of them are perplexed it’s on a particular network. No mention of the exciteful to see a legend fight. Even his trusted Filipino followers are no where to be seen. I have made thousands of pounds on Pacquiao fights so I love the man. I bet on him to lose against Mayweather, he obliged. I bet on him to lose against Jeff horn not because I really thought I had a chance of winning but the odds were so delicious that I couldn’t refuse and lo and behold Pacquiao came in for me again. I hate your fans but your losses have put food on my families plate and I will forever be grateful
                And how much will you be putting for Matthysse?

Comment

The Machine is going to sleep. We all know what’s going to happen to Matthysse. PAC is gonna KO that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                    The Machine is going to sleep. We all know what’s going to happen to Matthysse. PAC is gonna KO that ass.
                    Better hope manny doesn't get hit flush in the process first

Comment

Working...
                    X