Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorticos accidentally knocks out his trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorticos accidentally knocks out his trainer.

It is at the end of the video.

Daammmn clipped his chin right on the sweet spot.

That dude looks pretty old - but looked like he was gonna recover just fine.

Such are the risks of training!

EDIT - NM he doesn't look that old..

Comment

Dang his trainer was having some siezure on the floor there they cut it off when his legs start twitching

His trainer should know better, why are you using the body guard doing mittwork at the same time? Fighters will get confused and if you dont have your timing right you will get clipped

Most trainers put the body guard just to walk forward and let guys shoe shine, thye know the danger of doing body work and mittwork at the same time its risky, i think roach said tyson grazed his chin while doing it and he was out on his feet for a second but recovered. Tyson said roach had a good chin.

Comment

Dorticos (sounds like doritos) is a monster. My favourite for the WBSS. Not all Cuban fighters have to be boring like boringodeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          Dorticos (sounds like doritos) is a monster. My favourite for the WBSS. Not all Cuban fighters have to be boring like boringodeaux.
          doritos is a POS cause the guys hands were down by his side and he threw a perfect left hook on his chin as a single punch not part of a combo. if I was the trainer I would put rocks in the mitts and break his head open

Comment

Wow thanks for the timely updates, I could have almost sworn this happened over two weeks ago but I must have been mistaken.

Comment

doritos couldn't help it that combo was feeling good.

protect yourself at all times doe

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                doritos is a POS cause the guys hands were down by his side and he threw a perfect left hook on his chin as a single punch not part of a combo. if I was the trainer I would put rocks in the mitts and break his head open
                lol I do feel sorry for him. Hopefully no lasting injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                  lol I do feel sorry for him. Hopefully no lasting injury.
                  there will be no lasting injury the guy had 16 ounce gloves on. remember the PED juiced 235 lb football player with bare hands KO'd his GF in the elevator she got right up after a minute. didn't even look like she was out cold and got up

Comment

it happens from time to time, Manny knocks out Freddie almsot everyday.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Dang his trainer was having some siezure on the floor there they cut it off when his legs start twitching

His trainer should know better, why are you using the body guard doing mittwork at the same time? Fighters will get confused and if you dont have your timing right you will get clipped

Most trainers put the body guard just to walk forward and let guys shoe shine, thye know the danger of doing body work and mittwork at the same time its risky, i think roach said tyson grazed his chin while doing it and he was out on his feet for a second but recovered. Tyson said roach had a good chin.
                    he wasn't having a seizure almost everybody leg or arm shakes etc when they trying to fight the disconnect.

Comment

Working...
                    X