No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs. Adrian Granados on the Wilder-Ortiz undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    PBC fighters be just beating around the bush to get to the real fights though. Why not D Garcia vs S Porter? Both off a tough loss to Thurman, both looking to get back to a title. Instead they'll go the long route as usual.
    Got to get both guys paid, so a bit of patience; Porter takes this fight, Danny Garcia likely returns on his own card to close out the year, folks see what's up with Keith Thurman, and you likely run with Garcia-Porter early 2018 (note that the Porters' don't have **** to say about Errol Spence Jr).

Comment

I think Shawn Porter is a level or 2 above Grenados. I see Porter winning 8-10 rounds comfortably

Comment

Been wondering about Felix Diaz, who could give any of these two pits.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Deontay Wilder is going to demand the lions share in any unification. Meanwhile in the UK Hughies cousins are fighting in his undercards settling family feuds in the ring ; Joshua is selling PPV for Charles Martin and Pulev! hahahaha!!!
          Lion's share of the US money, but he's got no hand in on the UK money, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Deontay Wilder is going to demand the lions share in any unification. Meanwhile in the UK Hughies cousins are fighting in his undercards settling family feuds in the ring ; Joshua is selling PPV for Charles Martin and Pulev! hahahaha!!!
            Damn, your cracking buddy, take a break from it, come back stronger in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
              Good matchup. Granados is one of my favorite fighters to watch, technically limited but he always brings it. A sort of poor man's Salido. This fight could be a little scrappy at times but it should be entertaining overall.
              I think porter will be to much.
              Wide UD. Will def be a good fight though.

Comment

Granados gives EVERYONE a tough fight. Should be a good one.

Comment

Wow. Two real fighters who will go after each other. That should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Got to get both guys paid, so a bit of patience; Porter takes this fight, Danny Garcia likely returns on his own card to close out the year, folks see what's up with Keith Thurman, and you likely run with Garcia-Porter early 2018 (note that the Porters' don't have **** to say about Errol Spence Jr).
                    To be fair, I don't hear anyone really talking about Spence. He's the guy you face as a last resort.

Comment

Granados will ice porter

Comment

Working...
                      X