No announcement yet.

GOP holding budget hostage under Obama, now it's reversed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The job is so much easier when you're just ranting like a crazy man on Twitter

Lawd have mercy. Your on a rampage brother. Making Trumpanze look like a schizophrenic. The movie Split comes to mind. Great movie btw.

Comment

Trump even said he'd shutdown the government over the wall. He's doing what he promised. This is one of the promises he kept

I get the part that the wall is a non negotiable and that he is firm on it. But the democrats are the one stalling the whole thing. When Obama introduced DACA, he said it was temporary. It was always going to expire. Now the democrats will be losing votes from illegals with the right to vote so they pull this crap. Why don’t they pass the funding bill as it is?

It’s ok though. The people of the USA are watching and judging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Yes i am and deal with many immigrants from all over. I do criminal defense work and certain crimes have a big immigration consequences. I don’t practice federal law or immigration but I have to take classes on immigration law to protect my clients from immigration consequences. But me being a lawyer is irrelevant. Point is illegally coming here is illegal in the sense that running a stop light is illegal. A crime requires significantly more.
        Except they don't hold you in jail and throw you out the country for running a red light. And more equivocally, it's similar to driving on an expired license. And once deported, you can't just come right back in. Depending on the length of an immigrants overstay, they can't be readmitted into the U.S. for some duration of time. So while you try to minimalize this as a simple jaywalking, it's an offense that can get you thrown out the country you're trespassing in

Comment

Fire

But to be fair it takes failures to eventually succeed...but damn dude 70 something with a billion failures and still failing. Wtf.

Comment

Fire

But to be fair it takes failures to eventually succeed...but damn dude 70 something with a billion failures and still failing. Wtf.
            Yup, give or take 4 billion $$$ in the bank, POTUS, a beautiful wife and great kids. Standing up to the establishment on both sides, owning the Democratic party right and left, undoing Obama’s legacy... So much fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Overstaying a validly issued visa is not a crime but is a civil offence

Most illegals enter this way
              That's not what he said.

Please don't butt in if you're not up to speed on where the discussion is at.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That's not what he said.

Please don't butt in if you're not up to speed on where the discussion is at.
                Hahaha keep on putting them in their place.

Comment

The poorest got zero tax break. It’s still 10%.
                  Their standard deduction DOUBLED you idiot.

I told you this earlier.

Quit being a DNC parrot and keep up.

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Meanwhile I’m a middle class Californian and I will be paying for everyone tax holiday. Trump and the republican shall never be forgiven.
                  You live in a high tax Democrat ran State.

It's their fault your taxes are high, not the Reps.

If you weren't a superfan and you had a room temp IQ, you'd know this.

What you need to do is call your D Governor and your D State reps and demand they cut your State taxes.

Comment

Yea he will find a way to take yiur post out of context, then try to shyt on it, trying to look smart but fails
                    Not quoting an irrelevant part isn't taking something out of context.

You fail basic English, again.

Comment

Fire

And yet he won it counted, when he beat your team's 30+ year lifer politician at her own game and became President.

Comment

Working...
                      X