No announcement yet.

Deadliest terror group in America in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

cause you scared of all these white terrorists. the mother land seems much mo safer
    When did your family get here? I notice these "go back to Africa" types are usually 2nd or 3rd generation Americans like Donald Trump whose family never shed blood for this country. Did your family send their best when they came here? Or did they have to get deliced at ellis island? This is American. Either love it or:

Terrorist sympathizers like yourself have no reason to be here

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      When did your family get here? I notice these "go back to Africa" types are usually 2nd or 3rd generation Americans like Donald Trump whose family never shed blood for this country. Did your family send their best when they came here? Or did they have to get deliced at ellis island? This is American. Either love it or:

Terrorist sympathizers like yourself have no reason to be here
      1st off, its nice we both agree the whole ''african american'' stuff is pure jokes, right ?!?!? the next time you go will be the 1st time....and it will be kicking and screaming all de way

anyway, my parents were were born here but still have relatives in italy and ireland. we all go and meet up yearly and they come here yearly.

as for you and the mother land, doe

delice...those days are over but those commercials with the flies landing on african kids faces are still running

lordy

Comment

cause you scared of all these white terrorists. the mother land seems much mo safer
        Oh hell naw. He ain't moving to Africa: He's waiting for that reparations check that he's never gonna get.

For him, it ain't about making himself happy: It's all about sticking it to Whitey and making the White Devil miserable. This dude is just the other side of the coin from the white supremacists he b1tches about. He's a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
          Oh hell naw. He ain't moving to Africa: He's waiting for that reparations check that he's never gonna get.

For him, it ain't about making himself happy: It's all about sticking it to Whitey and making the White Devil miserable. This dude is just the other side of the coin from the white supremacists he b1tches about. He's a hypocrite.
          now hold on.

mr snow flake triggerer is gathering up the stats for what the most dangerous cities in america have in common

aint that right, mcc

Comment

1st off, its nice we both agree the whole ''african american'' stuff is pure jokes, right ?!?!? the next time you go will be the 1st time....and it will be kicking and screaming all de way

anyway, my parents were were born here but still have relatives in italy and ireland. we all go and meet up yearly and they come here yearly.

as for you and the mother land, doe

delice...those days are over but those commercials with the flies landing on african kids faces are still running

lordy
            Your parents were born here. Like I said, 2nd or 3rd generation. I can spot ya'll from a mile away. Either love this country or you and your parents:

Comment

now hold on.

mr snow flake triggerer is gathering up the stats for what the most dangerous cities in america have in common

aint that right, mcc
              You'll grow old waiting for that to happen :chuckle9:

Comment

• So many terrorist sympathizers in this topic. If it were up to me:

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Your parents were born here. Like I said, 2nd or 3rd generation. I can spot ya'll from a mile away. Either love this country or you and your parents:
                  meh.....

i can spot a hypocritical racist race baiting chum from across my keyboard

now, get with them stats, mr america

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    You'll grow old waiting for that to happen :chuckle9:
                    yeah, that racist mcc aint about giving them level stats

#DAT18DOE

Comment

yeah, that racist mcc aint about giving them level stats

#DAT18DOE
                      On top of it all he's a Communist who ought to be deported to North Korea or Venezuela :hahahaha9:

Comment

Working...
                      X