• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garcia vs rios

thoughts, comments, predictions?

danny garcia vs brandon rios

Comment

I think Rios is catching Garcia at the right time right now coming off the loss and year lay off.

Cast your vote now!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=768383

Comment

Bam Bam's Spanish tho....

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          I think Rios is catching Garcia at the right time right now coming off the loss and year lay off.

Cast your vote now!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=768383
          did not think about it this way, or it could be that garcia has something to prove and will use rios as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Bam Bam's Spanish tho....

his english is bad i can just imagine his spanish..

Comment

Rios stops Danny Garcia!

I see it now! Rios is bigger than Danny too.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Rios stops Danny Garcia!

I see it now! Rios is bigger than Danny too.
                I agree bro. For some reason I love Mexican boxers so much. It's odd however, forum members like to troll Larry's pics around. Steve Kim doesn't cry to mods that people don't like his opinions, and I'm a sexy ass Korean too. But when I feel scared for others to know who I am, even though my dumbass has AnthonyDavid11 as a handle on various websites, it's kind of hard to pull it off that I'm only joking when making racist innuendos on this forum.

Besides, with the war on ''I'm tired of racism on this site,'' guys like 1Bad65 and Elroy the Great get to troll around, and hype them up as the classic Freedom did. I Guess as long as we don't particularly pick on one color, the mods think it's fine that we do it to other races subtextually.

Yes, I get to continue making race bait threads in the lounge, as long as my identity isn't known, and even better, other posters are booted because WE just don'T like to hear alternatives, or rather, they protect me cause I get scared when people know what I really look like.

larry spence

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Zhcas Yrias View Post
                  I agree bro. For some reason I love Mexican boxers so much. It's odd however, forum members like to troll Larry's pics around. Steve Kim doesn't cry to mods that people don't like his opinions, and I'm a sexy ass Korean too. But when I feel scared for others to know who I am, even though my dumbass has AnthonyDavid11 as a handle on various websites, it's kind of hard to pull it off that I'm only joking when making racist innuendos on this forum.

Besides, with the war on ''I'm tired of racism on this site,'' guys like 1Bad65 and Elroy the Great get to troll around, and hype them up as the classic Freedom did. I Guess as long as we don't particularly pick on one color, the mods think it's fine that we do it to other races subtextually.

Yes, I get to continue making race bait threads in the lounge, as long as my identity isn't known, and even better, other posters are booted because WE just don'T like to hear alternatives, or rather, they protect me cause I get scared when people know what I really look like.

larry spence
                  lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy Sachs Ave View Post

larry spence
                    How do you know all this about poster's history in your very first post? Oh wait, it's not your very first post is it...Lester Tutor/Lailin Promotions/Mirko Troll Cop? We know who you are!

Comment

Working...
                    X