Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    They can't fight in two places at the same time, dope. All of that shlt you wrote when all you had to say was, "No, the venue wasn't set." That means you lied about everything being agreed to. How many times have you been proven wrong here? I'm losing count.

Check it out:

Seems like he thought a 5 day window was adequate. Pacquiao wanted 24 days
    Proves that Floyd was telling Pacquiao lies As USADA never blood test that close to the fight.

Why was Floyd telling Pacquiao he wanted blood tests up to the day of the fight for?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Already posted the links.

Roid users swear by it.

Post it up and get embarrassed you lying sack of shlt.

Comment

Proves that Floyd was telling Pacquiao lies As USADA never blood test that close to the fight.

Why was Floyd telling Pacquiao he wanted blood tests up to the day of the fight for?
        You have no idea what "up to" means, do you?

Dude. You are an absolute moron.

What happened in 2015?

Under the US procedures, which comply with the World Anti-Doping Agency standards applied for the Olympics, both boxers must submit to random testing in the weeks leading up to the fight and to another immediately after the event.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz54UGy6nu0

Was he blood tested on the day of the fight?
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-17-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

You just owned yourself you moron. Do you realize that urine samples are check for dilution by the specific gravity test. In fact, they are checked twice. By the DCO and by the independent WADA lab.

Thanks for chiming in, but keep your uninformed opinions to yourself, moron

And how ****ing stupid do you have to be to talk about the IV being 15% of his blood. They give more IV fluid for a hangover. And no, you Hauser parroting buffoon, adding IV fluid that is 15% of your blood amount doesn't add 15% blood volume to your system. You clowns need to go do some research

dude that is literally verbatim from USADA . interesting that you read two words from the post and nothing else.

what floyd did is banned because usada recognizes that it's a method used to mask PED use. go read their report for yourself.

post a link here so you've proven that you can even find it . research doe.

Comment

Between Mosley and Ortiz Floyd there was a 16 month gap.

Floyd also said he wanted to take a year or two out of boxing and was not thinking about boxing.

Those are the facts and cannot be denied.
            You said 2 years and if Manny would have took the test they would have fought in 2010.Them are facts now I'm done with taking about this fight Manny already lost.And he would have lost at any time.Get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              dude that is literally verbatim from USADA . interesting that you read two words from the post and nothing else.

what floyd did is banned because usada recognizes that it's a method used to mask PED use. go read their report for yourself.

post a link here so you've proven that you can even find it . research doe.
              Yes it's from USADA you dope, because it's true. Now try using your brain. Here, let me help you out:

A*urine specific gravity test*compares the density of urine to the density of water. This quick test can help determine how well your*kidneys*are diluting your urine.
              https://www.healthline.com/health/ur...ecific-gravity

WADA: Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis: Specific gravity measured at 1.05 or higher with a refractometer, or 1.010 or higher with lab sticks.
              THE DCO CHECKS THE URINE FOR DILUTION!

15. The DCO should confirm the sample is within the required range by testing the specific gravity using the residual volume of urine remaining in the collection vessel. The DCO should record the actual measurement for specific gravity on the Doping Control Form. The DCO should follow the Measuring Specific Gravity procedure (See reference 6.3).

10. When using a reagent strip, the specific gravity must be greater than or equal to 1.010. NOTE: When using a refractometer, the specific gravity must be greater than or equal to 1.005.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...v3_full_en.pdf

THEN THE LAB CHECKS THE URINE FOR DILUTION!

5.2.4.1 Urine analysis for adulteration or manipulation

5.2.4.1.2 The Laboratory shall measure the pH and specific gravity. Other tests that may assist in the evaluation of adulteration or manipulation may be performed if deemed necessary by the Laboratory.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau..._june_2016.pdf

FINALLY, HERE IS USADA GIVING YOU VISUAL AIDS THAT THEY CHECK THE URINE...FOR DILUTION!

SO HOW WAS HIS URINE SAMPLE DILUTED IF IT WAS REQUIRED TO PASS A TEST....FOR DILUTION????????

Research doe
              Last edited by travestyny; 01-17-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Yes it's from USADA you dope, because it's true. Now trying using your brain. Here, let me help you out:

THE DCO CHECKS THE URINE FOR DILUTION!

THEN THE LAB CHECKS THE URINE FOR DILUTION!

FINALLY, HERE IS USADA GIVING YOU VISUAL AIDS THAT THEY CHECK THE URINE...FOR DILUTION!

SO HOW WAS HIS URINE SAMPLE DILUTED IF IT WAS REQUIRED TO PASS A TEST....FOR DILUTION????????

It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.."

what's with the strawman ?

he's not doctoring his urine. when did i say that? i think you're huffing and puffing to throw things off from a meaningful disucssion, AKA a strawman. he's taking an IV to help flush and dilute the concentrations of the drugs he's got in his blood, yes, his urine, and interstitial fluid.

not once have i said that this is evidence that flyd used peds. it's a major, major cause for suspicion. a guy gets popped with an IV that's several times the amount allowed, says nothing until he's literally caught during its administration, and it's banned because it's a known method for passing blood and yes, urine tests.

continue being a schill. i went to see floyd fight canelo in '13 and it cost me a good deal of money. i'm a fan and i'm still a fan even though i suspect that he was on PEDS for most of fhte end of his career, particularly the pacquiao fight.

It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.."

again, rebut the bold without acting like a little kid, or throwing out 2 page, copy and pasted strawmen

Comment

he's not doctoring his urine. when did i say that? i think you're huffing and puffing to throw things off from a meaningful disucssion, AKA a strawman. he's taking an IV to help flush and dilute the concentrations of the drugs he's got in his blood, yes, his urine, and interstitial fluid.

not once have i said that this is evidence that flyd used peds. it's a major, major cause for suspicion. a guy gets popped with an IV that's several times the amount allowed, says nothing until he's literally caught during its administration, and it's banned because it's a known method for passing blood and yes, urine tests.

continue being a schill. i went to see floyd fight canelo in '13 and it cost me a good deal of money. i'm a fan and i'm still a fan even though i suspect that he was on PEDS for most of fhte end of his career, particularly the pacquiao fight.

again, rebut the bold without acting like a little kid, or throwing out 2 page, copy and pasted strawmen

YOU MORON. HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST ON MAY 1ST. HE TOOK A URINE TEST!!!

WHY THE **** WOULD HE MASK HIS BLOOD WHEN HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST?

As for the other bolded part, how the **** would he pass a drug test if illegal substances were put in the IV, when a sample was taken immediately after the IV? So your argument is that the best way for him to cheat was to infuse the illegal substance in the presence of the doping control officer immediately before giving his sample???

Last edited by travestyny; 01-17-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Another one.

I know for a fact you've been proven wrong on many occasions but keep repeating your incorrect info. Why? You're trolling.

Comment

YOU MORON. HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST ON MAY 1ST. HE TOOK A URINE TEST!!!

WHY THE **** WOULD HE MASK HIS BLOOD WHEN HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST?

As for the other bolded part, how the **** would he pass a drug test if illegal substances were put in the IV, when a sample was taken immediately after the IV? So your argument is that the best way for him to cheat was to infuse the illegal substance in the presence of the doping control officer immediately before giving his sample???

Waste of time. The guy knows he's wrong as do the others. They are doing it to troll or are truly delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X