Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Private organization Floyd's friends business acquittance.

Always go down the official channels me. I'm not a mug
    USADA’s Board has consisted of 10 independent, experienced, and professional individuals who are free from any conflicts of interest, and who share the ideals and principles associated with USADA’s vision, mission, and core values.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      USADA’s Board has consisted of 10 independent, experienced, and professional individuals who are free from any conflicts of interest, and who share the ideals and principles associated with USADA’s vision, mission, and core values.
      Shared values, lining their pockets.

There record speaks for itself, allowing fighter who failed tests to fight, destroying samples.

Tell me why Simone Biles needs to take Ritalin, a banned drug that improve concentration and gets you focused, perfect for gymnastic routines?

Comment

Shared values, lining their pockets.

There record speaks for itself, allowing fighter who failed tests to fight, destroying samples.

Tell me why Simone Biles needs to take Ritalin, a banned drug that improve concentration and gets you focused, perfect for gymnastic routines?
        Ritalin is used to treat ADD and ADHD.

You however have just decided she doesn't need it and is using it to cheat.

Like I said, you will believe what you wish.

You find that suspicious but not Manny refusing to test. GTFOH!!!!

If Manny was American you'd suddenly see things differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Ritalin is used to treat ADD and ADHD.

You however have just decided she doesn't need it and is using it to cheat.

Like I said, you will believe what you wish.

You find that suspicious but not Manny refusing to test. GTFOH!!!!

If Manny was American you'd suddenly see things differently.

Yeah, just a happy coincidence it a great drug for her sport.

Does she seem hyperactive to you?

Comment

• Serena was granted approval for oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone, prednisolone and methylprednisolone in 2010, 2014 and 2015. The first two are medically defined as opioid painkillers, and are banned in the anti-doping rules because they’re labeled as narcotics. The second two are medically defined as corticosteroid anti-inflammatories, a portion of which are generally banned in competition.

USADA letting American Athletes take all types of banned drugs.

Lets not forget Agassi was on Meth and they covered that up as well.

Comment

1) Cowboys Stadium and the MGM Grand were the venues. Floyd didn't want to have the fight outside Nevada as he couldn't use his Xylocaine, so MGM it would have been. Everything else done. Then Floyd throws a spanner in the works at the 11th hour. It's almost like he didn't want the fight.
              They can't fight in two places at the same time, dope. All of that shlt you wrote when all you had to say was, "No, the venue wasn't set." That means you lied about everything being agreed to. How many times have you been proven wrong here? I'm losing count.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              2) Roach probably thinks Pacquiao should have called Floyd's bluff and agreed to anything he said. He knew Floyd didn't want it and he probably thought this was the chance for Pacquiao to get the fight done. Easy to say in hindsight.

Floyd however would come out with other excuses, as he did, when the testing was no long a issue. Such as I need to take a year or two out of the game, and I will not work with Bob Arum.

Check it out:

"I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight," Roach said. "If they give me a five-day window or something like that I have no problem with it."

Seems like he thought a 5 day window was adequate. Pacquiao wanted 24 days

Comment

Vit b12 as well, which was in the IV. It could to hide the dilution what you get when you try and flush the peds out your system.

Floyd was taken stuff Roid users use to get through passing their drug tests

Proof that vitamin B12 hides dilution???? You are a lying sack of shlt.

Prove it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  why floyd want an even playing field then?
                  Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  but if you claim a fighter is better than someone, then why does that fighter wants to be on an even playing field and makes such a big deal about it?
                  Did you really just type this? Why does a boxer want an even playing field????

Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    the IV was reportedly around 15% of the average blood volume for a man of floyd's age. that's a significant amount, and i'm goign to use USAD's own words to explain why.

this is from a note issued by usada in regard to why they regulate IV use:

"To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety. It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.."

does this mean that floyd was doping? not concretely, no it does not. does it look hellishly suspicious, given the facts that we know, the manner in which the IV was "discovered" and later disclosed, the backtracking of the athletic commission in nevada, and the potential for an IV to be used to mask PEDS? yes. yes it does. you're a partisan shill if you don't think it's at least suspicious.

keep in mind also that this is a fighter who claims to cut zero weight for a fight, and that the treatment for moderate dehydration [the clinical justification for the TUE,] is oral hydration.

stick your head in the sand if you'd like. ostriches are dumb as F#ck. they think that if they refuse to see something that it is not there.

You just owned yourself you moron. Do you realize that urine samples are check for dilution by the specific gravity test. In fact, they are checked twice. By the DCO and by the independent WADA lab.

Thanks for chiming in, but keep your uninformed opinions to yourself, moron

And how ****ing stupid do you have to be to talk about the IV being 15% of his blood. They give more IV fluid for a hangover. And no, you Hauser parroting buffoon, adding IV fluid that is 15% of your blood amount doesn't add 15% blood volume to your system. You clowns need to go do some research
                    Last edited by travestyny; 01-17-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Proof that vitamin B12 hides dilution???? You are a lying sack of shlt.

Prove it!
                      Already posted the links.

Roid users swear by it.

Comment

Working...
                      X