Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Broner Dropped Me, So Thurman Thinks He Can Get KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember the bod y shot Guerrero hit Thurman w/if he knew how he,woud lhave taken him out...giving away my advanced age, as hurt as Keith was, Zale would have ko'd him...God , Tony could body punch...

Comment

Thurman is gonna beat Porter. Either by knockout or a lopsided decision.

Comment

Yeah Thurman has went from a Boxer-puncher to a boxer with heavy hands....its like he lost his confidence in his own power

Comment

I have to tip my hat to Porter because between the two, Pirter has fought more talented guys in their last couple of fights (Brook, Broner) not to mention he has faced adversity a lil more than Thurman. If Porter takes away Thurman's power than Porter wins by decision. One of the best fights in a long time.

Comment

Thurman will touch Porter at some stage, let's see how Porter handles it. Also if Porter works the body of Thurman, will One Time be able to take it??

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I have to tip my hat to Porter because between the two, Pirter has fought more talented guys in their last couple of fights (Brook, Broner) not to mention he has faced adversity a lil more than Thurman. If Porter takes away Thurman's power than Porter wins by decision. One of the best fights in a long time.
              I think that if Thurman fought less quality fighters, that is not his fault but his promoter's. Beside that, I'm agree with you since the thurman's power seems become "manageable" for elite fighter

Comment

Working...
              X