No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Peterson Video Analysis Compare to CompuBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia vs Peterson Video Analysis Compare to CompuBox

Video Analyzing a couple rounds. I came up with these punch stats. Slow mo and replay to see what actually landed, what didn't etc. Only counted scoring blows, no hip shots, back shots, nut shots parried, or blocked shots etc. Anybody have a round by round CompuBox guesstimate, I mean punch stat post it.

Round 1

Garcia Jabs- 2 of 21. Power shots 2 of 22( 2 body)

Peterson Jabs 11 of 31. Power shots landed 2 of 7. ( 2 head)

Both guys hadn't figured out their distance yet on the jabs in round one. Garcia mostly came up short. Peterson got a little closer than Garcia with his jab, but was barely touching Garcia when he would land it. Garcia isn't very accurate with his power shots, credit Peterson with his defense. Best punch of the round was Peterson right hand right at the end. I gave the round to Peterson.

Round 2

Garcia jabs- 5 of 18. Power shots 2 if 30( 2 to the body)

Peterson jabs- 6 of 29. Power shots 2 of 3 ( 1 club to the left side of Garcia's head/neck, 1 body if you count hitting someone in the shoulder)

Both guys shorting most of their jabs still. Garcia winging wild hooks that are missing, or landing in non-scoring areas of the body, i.e. commentator calling what looked like a groin shot a good punch to the body.

There wasn't a best punch in round 2. Either way round. Neither guy did much.
    Last edited by The Akbar One; 04-13-2015, 07:20 PM.
Working...
X