Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can May/Pac rematch outdraw Khabib/McGregor rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can May/Pac rematch outdraw Khabib/McGregor rematch?

The first fight of MayPac was snooze fest for casuals. They have no interest in seeing a rematch. Due to the brawl that happened after Khabib/Conor, the fight has been getting more and more exposure, and that rematch will draw much more attention. Do you think MayPac2 could draw bigger numbers than Khabib/Conor 2?
    May-Pac rematch
    42.31%
    Khabib-Conor rematch
    57.69%

Khabib-Mcgregor 2 is more pointless than a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch. At least we don't know how much Mayweather has left. We know Mcgregor has no chance.

Comment

Sadly MMA just has no PPV pull. And Floyd is the PPV king. Even at 45 years or whatever Floyd is...nobody can top him in PPV.

Comment

Khabib/Conor rematch can do upwards of 1.3M.

As for May/Pac...I can't imagine asking my buddies to watch that fight again without being laughed out of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Sadly MMA just has no PPV pull. And Floyd is the PPV king. Even at 45 years or whatever Floyd is...nobody can top him in PPV.
          What? UFC 229 did over 2 million buys on Saturday. That's not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I didn't see that. In that case I'd vote anything with Conor in iit next

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Nice, so Khabib got a dollar for every buy. Gotta love the UFC pay structure!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                I didn't see that. In that case I'd vote anything with Conor in iit next
                It wasnt just because Connor was in it, it was because of the significance and intrigue, Connor gets smashed again there is no intrigue.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone would want to see Khabib vs Conor 2. Khabib completely dominated that fight and not for one second did I think Conor was going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Khabib-Mcgregor 2 is more pointless than a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch. At least we don't know how much Mayweather has left. We know Mcgregor has no chance.
                    I think Connor has a lot left but I can’t see how he can beat Khabib
                    Just a horrible match up for him

Comment

Working...
                    X