No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia - Killing journalist thinking GGG won LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Dan Rafael said that NOT A SINGLE MEDIA MEMBER HAD CANELO WINNING OUTRIGHT. They all had draws or GGG winning by 1-3 rds. That means that out of every reputable person at ringside, including all 3 judges, only 2 had Canelo winning and one of those happen to be a judge who scored the 12th rd. for Canelo. Not a SINGLE MEDIA MEMBER AT RINGSIDE HAD CANELO WINNING THAT ROUND. That should tell everyone everything they need to know about the bogus scoring in this fight. Canelo didn't win that fight you fkn clowns.
    Man.

Media does not know sh.it about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      I didn’t bother reading but if your summary is correct how stupid does Garcia look when there are plenty of other fighters who thought Golovkin won. Guys who’s jock strap Garcia couldn’t hold.

If you think Canelo won great, if you thought Golovkin won great. Anyone saying it was easy either way probably has some bias going on.
      Fact more fighters are saying canelo won. Mikey is correct until someone shows me a list to refute this list

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        So did the 60+ fighters and trainers who also said canelo won were they all paid off too? And the 1 judge who scored the first fight for GGG was hand picked by GGG camp for the second fight he like all 3 judges didn't think he won. So he wasn't paid off last time but paid off the second time? Face it only the media who were openly rooting for GGG before the fight thought canelo didn't win. Fighters, trainers agreed with judges LMAO
        How many of those fighters were ringside? Lol What a dumb argument. And since we're being dumb, why exactly do you think the media at the fight, which was a good part hispanic and black would be 'rooting' for GGG?

GGG threw more, landed more and landed the harder shots. Golden Girl has you fooled.

Comment

Exactly the biggest GGG groupie couldn't even score it for him now imagine he could of scored it if he took down the GGG poster on his Twitter along with those GGG Rose colored glasses. The majority of fighters didn't score draw they had canelo winning. Just listen to Mikey the media is crazy every fighter I talk to says canelo won. Clearly he ain't lying look at that list

Dan is no groupie, genius. If he was, he would have scored close rounds for GGG you dimwit lol

Obviously that was my point. How old are you? And I already know your Mexican or black so you don't have to tell us that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Man.

Media does not know sh.it about boxing.
            Of course not......

Unless they favor your fighter lol

Comment

Fact more fighters are saying canelo won. Mikey is correct until someone shows me a list to refute this list
              If what you put in your summary is correct then no he is not correct. Plenty of boxers picked Golovkin. Do not say all and also it doesn’t mean you don’t know sht if you had Golovkin. Just dumb.

Comment

Working...
              X