No announcement yet.

Fights you wished never happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights you wished never happened

I wish pacquio vs mayweather never happened.. i enjoyed the debates on here. Usually a thread every other day about who would win.

Man I wish Wlad retired after his Pulev win, he was clearly washed up after that fight even against jennings

Comment

It's not about wishing they never happened. it's wishing they happened sooner. The super fights rarely happen with both guys in their prime.

Tyson vs Lewis is another example. Should have happened much sooner.

Comment

Santa Cruz vs mares 2. No reason for it. The first fight happened 3 years ago. It's not like it was a great first fight. They just avoided other fighters to fight each other instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          I wish pacquio vs mayweather never happened.. i enjoyed the debates on here. Usually a thread every other day about who would win.
          Pac mayweather since it happen too late. Both at fault
          Floyd not wanting the fight.
          Pac wanting the fight but too stupid to stay with arum who doesn’t want the fight.

Brook ggg for obvious reasons
          Canelo khan i hate khan and always want him KOed but that really was a stupid fight for him since he just got to ww
          Rigo loma happen too late with a huge weight gap
          Pac marquez 4
          Cotto margarito I if the latter had plasters.

Comment

Bradley pac 3 no reason for it. And no one was requesting for it

Comment

Never happened or happened sooner?

Roy Jones vs Hopkins shouldve had their rematch in 2002. . not 2010.

Comment

I think May-Pac had the life drained out of it by the time it had happened. Some fights need to happen earlier, from a fans point of view either way.

As for wishing fights never happened at all, maybe ones were guys go a fight too far and lose badly to guys that they would of eaten up earlier in the career. It's sad watching a fighter fight on too long and getting KO'ed by a younger guy.

Comment

Any garbage fight that gets made ex:

GGG vs Wade

Danny vs Salka

Comment

Hopkins / Joe Smith Jr.
                    From the first round you can tell Bernard at 49 wasn't the same as Bernard at 47 . His movement looked off and he had lost definition in his body .
                    I think the Kovalev fight took Alot outta him . It was sad to see his career end with him being KO'd out the ring by Smith. Specially after all the Shet he was talking about Smith and the corny Frank Sinatra ring walk.

Comment

Working...
                    X