Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derevyanchenko vs Jacobs it is then....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of me thinks that Jacobs will try to get a fight vs. Bjs now. It's a better fight for more prestige, and they won't have to deal with being under same trainer.

Not sure Saunders wants that though.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Part of me thinks that Jacobs will try to get a fight vs. Bjs now. It's a better fight for more prestige, and they won't have to deal with being under same trainer.

BJS is holding that WBO belt hostage until he can get the winner of G vs Clenelo

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

I doubt Saunders does either, but either option is good for Jacobs (provided he wins). If he holds a belt it'll build upon his drawing power & cement his own rematch with Golovkin.

Still waiting for Andrade & Charlo to get in the mix & build their brands.

GGG v Canelo
        Jacobs v Dev
        Saunders v Andrade
        Charlo v Lemieux

Now that's a decent tournament.
        Last edited by S7V7N; 06-13-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
          I doubt Saunders does either, but either option is good for Jacobs (provided he wins). If he holds a belt it'll build upon his drawing power & cement his own rematch with Golovkin.

Still waiting for Andrade & Charlo to get in the mix & build their brands.

GGG v Canelo
          Jacobs v Dev
          Saunders v Andrade
          Charlo v Lemieux

Now that's a decent tournament.
          Lemieux can't make middleweight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              And I got Danny by decision. He'll prepare for a big fight....
              If it's the version of Danny that showed up to fight GGG, it could definitely be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Lemieux can't make middleweight.
                Well he better lay off the burgers & find a way 'cause he's got no shot at SMW as a short armed plodder.

Give me someone else that Charlo should fight then, how about Murray (if still doesn't fight Saunders) or Andrade if they can lure him in the ring sometime this decade? Charlo was talking about homecoming fight in Texas but against who? Not another showcase is all I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                  Well he better lay off the burgers & find a way 'cause he's got no shot at SMW as a short armed plodder.

Give me someone else that Charlo should fight then, how about Murray (if still doesn't fight Saunders) or Andrade if they can lure him in the ring sometime this decade? Charlo was talking about homecoming fight in Texas but against who? Not another showcase is all I hope.
                  His manager said he was done at 160 after failing again to make it his last fight.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/5/2...r-middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Great find! Would green K if they'd let me.

Sparring is sparring, but even seeing them together working on stuff, you can see flashes of what could be a great fight. They both get to it different, but both have good read/react styles.

Comment

Perfect fight for DAZN

Comment

Working...
                      X