Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koch brothers make $1.4billion from tax cuts they paid $20mil to pass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Of course it matters what others saved specially if they are saving millions and deficit and debt increasing...

Faqing trumpdiots happy with peanuts tax savings and dont care rich saved millions smh
    No, they are happy about their own money. Why do you care so much about what other people earn? If you get more money that's all that matters. If you are earning six figures you are likely saving an additional $3k or more.

Many of these companies are giving raises and and creating jobs. Remember all those protests for $15 per hour? Now they are getting it and still complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No, they are happy about their own money. Why do you care so much about what other people earn? If you get more money that's all that matters. If you are earning six figures you are likely saving an additional $3k or more.

Many of these companies are giving raises and and creating jobs. Remember all those protests for $15 per hour? Now they are getting it and still complaining.
      It's the Marxist mindset: It's not about making their lives better; it's about sticking it to the hated class enemies.

Most of these Marx addled fools would be perfectly happy taking a loss and having a worse standard of living if it meant dragging down those who have more than them.

Comment

I care more about keeping my job should recession happen again. I lost my job for some months during the bush-obama transition..

Trump will faq the economy and will hand down a worse recession to his successor

Comment

I care more about keeping my job should recession happen again. I lost my job for some months during the bush-obama transition..

Trump will faq the economy and will hand down a worse recession to his successor
          How will he screw it up? Specifically.

Comment

How will he screw it up? Specifically.

Comment

Yup, healthcare industry donated $20 million to Obama campaign in 2008. Big pharma close to a million for Obama and 3/4 million for Hillary. Now we have the biggest opiate problem this country has ever seen.
              psssh who cares it just whites and blacks killing themselves off that shit.

I do care now they trying to make drug crimes a health issue instead of a criminal issue since whites are now the biggiest crackheads in this nation lol I say fuck em we dont need that trash in our society send them to PRISON!
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-27-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Of course it matters what others saved specially if they are saving millions and deficit and debt increasing...

Faqing trumpdiots happy with peanuts tax savings and dont care rich saved millions smh
                Oh stfu you tard, the last time the deficit or debt affected you was never. I don't recall your dumbas$ being vocal about debt and deficit when it literally doubled under Obama. Take your tax and be happy, and stop worrying about what others make.

Comment

Breaking news: “ Furn salty as a mother****er, more coverage tonight at 10”

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    First and foremost what the hell is your link, american for tax fairness? Sounds like some typical commie bull**** and its layout looks like a highschool kid put it together.

and

Second, I see you are obsessing about other peoples money again. While you're at it, mind telling us how much Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and every other billionaire will make from these tax cuts? I'm dying to know, because it really affects my day to day life.
                    If the top % of people and corporations paid their fair share taxes instead of *not* paying their taxes, the entire US would be better off as a whole. That includes everybody living inside the US as well.

Pretty common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      If the top % of people and corporations paid their fair share taxes instead of *not* paying their taxes, the entire US would be better off as a whole. That includes everybody living inside the US as well.

Pretty common sense.
                      One problem with that is what's a fair share of taxes? You think If you raise a corporations taxes they'll say ok sir, sure, we are more than happy to pay 10% over the amount that they're charging me in Norway, China, or Ireland? Or do you think they'll say, you know what instead of paying the extra 10% I'll move my base of operations to Norway, China, or Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                      X