Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter For WBC Interim-Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC is broke. And Espinoza has spent all of Showtime's budget on Floyd's and Gregor's huge guarantees.

No problem. Haymon's fighters are used to fighting once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Can't see Danny's team being okay with this fight, Porter would **** him up imo
      Maybe Garcia should take the Spence fight then. At least he'll be taking a big risk for a championship title instead of just an interim.

Comment

Great fight and glad it's for the interim WBC belt. Seeing as Thurman is out until 2018, if they not gonna strip him then give the interim belt to the winner and make the rematch. Finally a good decision!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Porter is pure garbage... bum rush head 1st, flail, headbutt, and smother. I don't want to watch any of his fights because of his ugly style. With a good referee his trash tactics would be nullified though. I want Porter to fight Spence so that his career gets shortened sooner I don't like his style that much. His Dad always talking shit for him is annoying asf too.
          Same guys hatin on Porter are the ones who were praising Maidana and Castillo.

And vice versa, same guys that were criticizing Maidana are the same guys praising Porter now.

Humans are just playn stupid. Scum! The whole lot of you!

Comment

Working...
          X