Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Who did that? Links?

Like always just making **** up again
    its all over the damn internet!!!!!!!!!! hell Melania actually posed naked in real life

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      the other side??? so its cool to call Obama's wife a monkey and a man..but it not ok to make fun of someone who posed naked in real life? she isnt even from America for crying out loud
      Obama wasn't from America either

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Obama wasn't from America either
        He is from Hawaii....like it or not he is an American...Yet he gets slammed by the same people who try to take up for some foreign whore

Comment

i remember this insecure douche being cucked and victor ortiz'd by mayweather (who is a fan of trump) so i feel like this doesn't have much do with trump but more about people he is beefing with. probably down low like most professional nursery rhyme arrangers anyway wouldn't get off on real or fake melania.

Comment

I don't get republicans sometimes. Why are they sending death threats to that woman? Isn't the republican party the one that takes the high road always? Though it is obvious there are mindless drones on both sides of the cake.

They shouldn't even be paying attention to this type of crap, for it does more harm than good to the opposite side.

All the recent attacks on conservatives plainly shows who these lawless jerks are to begin with.

They have dug their grave themselves, Trump has bested them at everything and in the midterms, they're gonna lose badly, that red wave is going to be unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              I don't get republicans sometimes. Why are they sending death threats to that woman? Isn't the republican party the one that takes the high road always? Though it is obvious there are mindless drones on both sides of the cake.

They shouldn't even be paying attention to this type of crap, for it does more harm than good to the opposite side.

All the recent attacks on conservatives plainly shows who these lawless jerks are to begin with.

They have dug their grave themselves, Trump has bested them at everything and in the midterms, they're gonna lose badly, that red wave is going to be unstoppable
              i didn't know about the death threats which is stupid yea. melania is a classy lady but i'm cool with people sexualizing her since she is sexy. it's natural. unlike the forced d*ck sucking with michael who is built like a gorilla linebacker. "most sexiest woman alive" they said. nope **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Real conservatives and Republicans shouldn't give a ****

Liberal Democrats are suppose to be crybabies not us

TI making that paper. This publicity will be good for his bank account.

And that is the Republican way.

(Before all these religious wackos came)
                Some of these guys should put the Trump administration on the payroll as their reaction is the best marketing that the product can receive

Vast majority of the world had never heard of this guy until the WH responded now it's everywhere

Comment

I love shitting on Trump but bringing his wife and kids into it is just low class

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    the other side??? so its cool to call Obama's wife a monkey and a man..but it not ok to make fun of someone who posed naked in real life? she isnt even from America for crying out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      I love shitting on Trump but bringing his wife and kids into it is just low class

Kids I agree. But his wife ain't nowhere near innocent. She was pushing that racist birther bull**** to

Comment

Working...
                      X