Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Manager on Possible Hearn Deal, Status of Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Guys, I just want to know, how many times did the great Eric Molina impressed you all in the UK? or how about telling me whats your favorite Dominic Breazeale performance on English soil?
    What did the great Eric Molina do to earn a fight with Wilder?

And how about the mighty midget Artur Szpilka? The awesome "Fat Chris" Arreola? Johhan "the human heavy bag" Duhaupas and Gerald "who dat" Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I thought we been through this three times already, Deontay fought Luis Ortiz! Please follow the sport more closely. The 'Bronze-Bomber' is fighting another opponent that GayJ is shook of, the Lineal-champ Tyson Fury ; that makes two! A bit slow today arent we?
      You keep deflecting because that wasnt your original point.

Ive already given wilder props, on many occasions for fighting ortiz and winning.

your point was that AJ should have given him the shot instead of molina, i argued that wilder could have given him one way back when instead of fighting three tin cans in the run up to his first mandatory being called, but he didnt.

one rule for your guy, another rule for AJ. it's that simple...

Comment

Ortiz vs Povetkin on the AJ 04/13 card. BOOK IT

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Whyte has been fighting ranked guys for a start

Breezele has done nothing since being knocked out and same as Ortiz

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we see breezele Ortiz for a shot at the pbc belt
          That's the fight I hope to see! Ortiz deserves a rematch with Wilder, more than Whyte deserves a shot at Joshua! Malcolm Tann? Robert Helenius? Lucas Browne? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Ortiz vs Povetkin on the AJ 04/13 card. BOOK IT
            How about Whyte vs. Povetkin on the Joshua vs. Ortiz undercard on 4/13? I like that better!

Comment

so hearn and DAZN want a 58 year old who gasses and was never good to begin with?!?!? i dont get it!!! the same people hoping he signs are the same guys that were taking a huge dump on ortiz until they saw this thread...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                That's the fight I hope to see! Ortiz deserves a rematch with Wilder, more than Whyte deserves a shot at Joshua! Malcolm Tann? Robert Helenius? Lucas Browne? Seriously?
                Stop talking wet and call it a day ... Whyte has been grinding while Breezele and Ortiz have been doing nothing

Ortiz is gonna sign with DAZN anyway so you will see wilder breezele next (if he beats fury )

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  so hearn and DAZN want a 58 year old who gasses and was never good to begin with?!?!? i dont get it!!! the same people hoping he signs are the same guys that were taking a huge dump on ortiz until they saw this thread...lol
                  Ortiz is a straight killer

Most avoided man in heavyweight history what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Ortiz is a straight killer

Most avoided man in heavyweight history what are you talking about
                    not according to the AJ/Hearn/DAZN fanboys...but i suspect the minute he signs with hearn again their stance will change dramatically...much like theirs, and hearns, has changed on canelo dramatically in the last 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      DAZN wants a guy that throws punches like a windmill too. I think his name is Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X