No announcement yet.

Crawford proves why hes #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford proves why hes #1 P4P

Amazing fight! Crawford struggled early like most fighters do against the elite 25-1 underdog benavidez jr but then he got into his groove and started to pull away. What a fantastic performance by tbud!! This proves why he is the clear cut p4p #1 in boxing. I think terrence deserves a tune up fight next and then sit down with his team and bob arum and go for the big one against mike alvarado, I just hope its not PPV.

Also I know Im not the only but who else feels crawford gives prime SRL, Floyd, and Manny problems?? He is an absolute nightmare match up for all 3.
    Last edited by Southpawology; 10-14-2018, 04:14 AM.

yeah man, cant rush him into a big fight he needs to work his way into the division at 31, who wants to see him in with elite opposition anyway? if u cant appreciate him outboxing overmatched opponents who never stood a chance, then youre not a true boxing fan bro

Comment

Crawford vs Floyd would be a great fight! Might have been boring as watching paint dry or it might have been surprisingly scrappy..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Amazing fight! Crawford struggled early like most fighters do against the elite 25-1 underdog benavidez jr but then he got into his groove and started to pull away. What a fantastic performance by tbud!! This proves why he is the clear cut p4p #1 in boxing. I think terrence deserves a tune up fight next and then sit down with his team and bob arum and go for the big one against mike alvarado, I just hope its not PPV.

Also I know Im not the only but who else feels crawford gives prime SRL, Floyd, and Manny problems?? He is an absolute nightmare match up for all 3.
        I don't know whether you are trolling or not because you say 'The big one against Alvarado'? You then put a comparison with Floyd and SRL so I got caught right there.

Crawford is a great fighter, he carries more power than Floyd but Floyd was a notch above. Floyd doesn't get caught like Crawford does and Floyd is faster and more accurate.

Comment

Crawford is not P4P number 1 and he will never be.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            Crawford is not P4P number 1 and he will never be.
            Thank God we won't find 13 people who agree with you. Most people have Crawford as number 1 already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Thank God we won't find 13 people who agree with you. Most people have Crawford as number 1 already.
              i know that they have him as N1 ,buut i dont know on what basis ,who have he beat to be N1 ?

Comment

... he didn't prove, man... Crawford is tip-top, but he had a walk in the park vs a guy with no right leg... (Benavidez' only chance was to KO Bud -- which was very unlikely to happen, tbh...)

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I think terrence deserves a tune up fight next and then sit down with his team and bob arum and go for the big one against mike alvarado, I just hope its not PPV.
                  :wank:

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  I don't know whether you are trolling or not because you say 'The big one against Alvarado'? You then put a comparison with Floyd and SRL so I got caught right there.

Crawford is a great fighter, he carries more power than Floyd but Floyd was a notch above. Floyd doesn't get caught like Crawford does and Floyd is faster and more accurate.
                  You're getting trolled lmao.

Crawford is like 15 notches below Floyd. Smh.

Comment

crawford most overrated!!! who has he beat??? ridiculous hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X