Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Aims For a Showcase Win Over Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you fighting someone nobody even heard of i think that's what you gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      I think everyone is just watching the WW division hoping the top dogs all face each other. Most people are looking forward to Crawford/Spence obviously but any other credible opponent defeated in style adds to their record and to the build up. Still waiting on Porter and Thurman to fight either Crawford/Spence, though Porter has a much better chance of landing that.
      dude totally unrelated but who's the guy with the hair lol keep seeing him everywhere

Comment

I love Bud Crawford as a fighter, I really do. But he is in his prime and it’s time he starts fighting the best in his division. I don’t see how that is possible by resigning with TR. Obviously, he is chasing the money and not legacy. I’m sure TR pays him well per fight. But I honestly think he would have gotten bigger pay days with PBC because they have the bigger named opposition for him to fight. It appears that his team is taking the softer and safer route. I hope I’ Wrong. I will give him a pass for this fight. But if his next opponent isn’t Manny Pacquiao or top 5 welterweight, I will start losing respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Sure I can read. No child left behind wasn't made for me and my people. I'm no . You should change your name to browneye because you're **** just like Crawford's resume.
          Afro dunce?
          Another Racist boxing Post from a TROLL

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            Afro dunce?
            Another Racist boxing Post from a TROLL
            A moronic troll trying to call me a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              like manuel marriaga who touched up lomachenkos face?
              an individual who was two weight classes below him?
              and jorge linares who's been stopped TWICE before loma?
              LOL, Marriaga headbutted Loma. Most faces would get "touched up" from multiple blatant headbutts.

Comment

espn puts alot of promotion out for lomachenko who is NOT on Bud's level
                but **** i forgot that Bud was even fighting this weekend
                Not on his level based on what? Lomachenko has a waaaaay better resume with like 12 fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  dude totally unrelated but who's the guy with the hair lol keep seeing him everywhere
                  Brendan Fraser

Comment

i very much sho KAAB(KNOW ALOT ABOUT BOXING)
                    i also know that lomachenko came out of the olympics when he was 26 years old after two stints in the olympics he LOST a close fight to a fighter who had 11 or 12 LOSSES AT THE TIME HE FOUGHT HIM(I had loma losing 5-7) to orlando salido who terence crawford wouldve toyed with if they were in the same division.
                    stop playin' with people intelligence on here mane like we all operate the same. his resume is impressive but his resume is like that bc he came out of the olympics as a grown ass in his prime adult. and he LOST to orlando salido and he NEVER rematched salido to rectify that wrong so NO he is NOT on Buds level.
                    lomachenko was knocked down in his last fight at lightweight by a fighter who has been ko'd twice before.
                    he is NOT on buds level like i said.
                    Bud was only EVER even remotely hurt by yuriokis gamboa who fought mostly at feather and super featherweight but was also a DYNAMIC puncher in his day and that was only one time in the 9th round of their fight after 20-30 seconds of being buzzed he came right back and KO'd gamboa
                    theyre NOT on the same level. mikey garcia imo is above lomachenko
                    Holy hell, you really are clueless.

Oh well, not everyone can know what they are talking about. Enjoy watching Bud's fights, he is definitely brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      Holy hell, you really are clueless.

Oh well, not everyone can know what they are talking about. Enjoy watching Bud's fights, he is definitely brilliant.
                      oh so now i'm "clueless" bc i dont agree with your assessment of lomachenko?
                      mane stop flexin' i KNOW boxing as much as a person who hasnt fought professionally but whom is an athlete and in very good shape i know what im looking at bc i can do what they do(maybe not to the extent that they can bc they train their entire lives for it) but never the less i can put myself in situations to a degree and understand that no lomachenko is not on the same level as Bud bc i KNOW what i am looking at

Comment

Working...
                      X