No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Crushes Tomasz Adamek in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Crushes Tomasz Adamek in Two Rounds

Wintrust Arena, Chicago - Heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller (22-0-1, 19 KOs) was way too big and too strong, knocking out former two-division world champion Tomasz Adamek (53-6, 31 KOs) in the second round.

[Click Here To Read More]

gee, i thought he could have continued!?

Comment

What a joke. When is Miller going to fight someone relevant? I won decent money on that but its time to step up. He's too big too and was blowing after the first round.

Comment

Lol this was a joke fight, way too small for Miller

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          What a joke. When is Miller going to fight someone relevant? I won decent money on that but its time to step up. He's too big too and was blowing after the first round.
          Who was dumb enough to bet on Adamek??? Whoever though Adamek would win needs to have their reproductive organs removed so as not to breed that kind of stupid down the gene pool.

Comment

Easy work for Big Baby, Wildher is SHOOK! Grow balls coward Beyonce!

Comment

This was a showcase fight for big belly to hype him up to the brits, miller or whyte vs aj in the works. 7 year plan. business as usual

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Who was dumb enough to bet on Adamek??? Whoever though Adamek would win needs to have their reproductive organs removed so as not to breed that kind of stupid down the gene pool.
                I had Miller in round 2. Won £200 too. Thank you very much.

Comment

Terrible and dangerous mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    I had Miller in round 2. Won £200 too. Thank you very much.
                    If I hadn't been so busy I should have bet since I was certain it wouldn't go past 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X