No announcement yet.

Fortnite battel royal? ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    yeha the game is like dope got everyone hooked.

its fun, cause its so simple, you play one match, 5-10 maybe 15 minutes and you thats it. wanna play again you play again etc etc.
    That’s why I don’t even play it. Once I start I play until my head hurts and nose bleeds (hat happened once)

But the ****s like crack

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      That’s why I don’t even play it. Once I start I play until my head hurts and nose bleeds (hat happened once)

But the ****s like crack

Comment

i have gotten very good with builderpro on ps4. i got fortnite as soon as it came out, but i didn't start to play much until season 4, my favorite season to date. i mostly play 50 on 50 and drop in enemy territory. on my "good games" where i get real loot i average about 5-10 kills. i can't double ramp and wall consistently, but i can ramp, wall, floor at the same speed as i can run. 9/10 playstation players have no shot if you can do that. build high ground, put down pyramids to trap them from ramping up, and win from your high ground with editing and intelligent peeking. once they're low you can drop down and spam them to death. use your ears and never lose your opponent, build to high ground and keep it, and it's hard to lose unless you're playing a real stud or you run out of mats. most will go into a shell once they see you build up, or just shoot it out from their super weak position and basically let you kill them. i've probably smoked a few of you by the sound of things

the thing that keeps me from being a truly elite player is my transition from building to shooting. my aim in other games is usually very good / great, but in fortnite i keep my sensitivity maxed so i can build quickly, and that takes a good amount away from my shooting in buildfights. it's just too high sens. it's also a ton to process doing both things at the same time, and it's just hard and i need to get better. what i do best is manage the game and if i'm playing with friends, my teammates. natural leader, tactics that would make stonewall jackson blush and a commanding voice that cuts through all chatter and demands respect. get to know me.

truly elite players in season 5 and 6 just spray my structures down and beat me with the shotgun. but if you are not elite you have no f#cking shot, i'll be 3 tiles above you with my crosshair on your face

close friend of mine went professional playing fortnite. really. singed with a major esports organization, quit his job, the works. plays on pc and gets about 250 frames per second, and at that stage it is a different game from my 30 fps and a ps4 controller . i could probably play 20 games with him in playground and would lose every one.

Comment

Heard it just became cross-platform between Xbox and PS4 and Nintendo. I know Nintendo and one of the other ones was already doing it.

Comment

I got a problem! over 1k IN SKINS/EMOTES/AXES ETC ETC lmfao

Comment

They referenced this game on Big Bang Theory this week, so I guess it's still pretty popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                They referenced this game on Big Bang Theory this week, so I guess it's still pretty popular.
                Of course it is. Half the kids in America dressed as FN characters for Halloween. Epic is on track to make 3.5 BILLION this year. It's insanely popular.

I hate the game but I play it because some friends of my wife and I play it and this is our way to hang out and chat (even if it's through headsets). The servers are ass. Skins mostly look ******ed. It's all 8 year olds on there. Can't wait until my friends get into something else. Hopefully when RDR2 online comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Of course it is. Half the kids in America dressed as FN characters for Halloween. Epic is on track to make 3.5 BILLION this year. It's insanely popular.

I hate the game but I play it because some friends of my wife and I play it and this is our way to hang out and chat (even if it's through headsets). The servers are ass. Skins mostly look ******ed. It's all 8 year olds on there. Can't wait until my friends get into something else. Hopefully when RDR2 online comes out.
                  I'd still rather play with people in person. Seems more fun. Unless it's something co-op like Resident Evil or Friday the 13th. But usually, I'm turning on the NES, SNES or maybe PS2 and playing some kind of brawler or shooter co-op with infinite lives. Maybe some Contra or Final Fight.

Comment

HIGH EXPOLSIVE game mode is fun, having got a win yet but I can feel it!

Comment

fortnite is the worst, how can you guys still play that trash

Comment

Working...
                      X