Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should USA and European Union Merge When it Comes to Travel and Stay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
    I wake up at 3:00am for work these days, sorry to get back to you so late...

Horrible situations are a reality in life...
    God didn't plan for Sin to enter humanity... But horrible situations are a byproduct of Sin, the consequence of Sin...

Man made the decision that He/She can choose rightly for themselves by consuming the fruit which contained the knowledge of Good and Evil...

Until that point, God took care of our every need... After Man decided to reject God's Wisdom in preference for his own, the consequences of that decision bind us all to this day...
    Man decided he can take care of himself, using his Free Will to help or hurt his Brethren based on his own selfish needs that he must overcome...

But God has not forsaken us, when the world rejects you, God still loves you...

Have you not read about Lazarus and the rich man ??? (Luke 16: 19-31)
    I'll share a little of this;

Lazarus was a poor man who was a beggar at the gates of the rich man, desiring the crumbs from his table... No one cared for him at all and the dogs lick his wounds...

When he died, the Angels took him to Paradise...
    Eventually the rich man died and he went to Hell...
    The rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus to dip his finger into water and put it on the tip of the rich man's tongue to soothe the fire...

Abraham told him it was impossible, also that Lazarus had bad things his entire life but and now God will take care of him for eternity...
    Also, that the rich man had the good things in life... (Selfishly sharing not)

God Does care, He died on the Cross to save our Eturnal Souls...

God sends us out to feed the Hungry, give drink to the Thirsty, clothe the Naked, shelter the Homeless, Widow and Orphan...
    He sends us out to tend to the Sick, visit the Imprisoned, comfort the Brokenhearted and to find the Lost, showing them the way...

It's been given to us to Love our neighbors as ourselves...

Will you use your Free Will to answer the call ???
    Do we blame God for not doing what we choose to do for ourselves ???

You need to realize that this World is Fallen... We live in a chaotic, sin filled existence...

We can cry about it or Man Up and do something about it... You've got the free will to make things better around you... You can effect and make a difference in your world... Everyone of us can use our Free Will to help our fellow man...

NIV John 15:13
    Greater love has no one than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends.

NIV Luke 10:2
    In part: "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

It is our responsibility to do what we can... Will you walk away ???
    Sometimes we can't use our freewill to help and that is where God should step in.

I can't know if a child is being quietly sexually molested but God knows and doesn't intervene because He doesn't want to hamper a child molester's freewill but he doesn't care that the child's freewill is being hampered.

A young child born with cancer. I can't use my freewill to help that.

Brother MindGame, you are behaving as if God's action or inaction is beyond criticism but that can't be so. We are his children, we should be able to question and criticize without being sent to hell for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Sometimes we can't use our freewill to help and that is where God should step in.

I can't know if a child is being quietly sexually molested but God knows and doesn't intervene because He doesn't want to hamper a child molester's freewill but he doesn't care that the child's freewill is being hampered.

A young child born with cancer. I can't use my freewill to help that.

Brother MindGame, you are behaving as if God's action or inaction is beyond criticism but that can't be so. We are his children, we should be able to question and criticize without being sent to hell for doing so.
      Siablo, let me make this Crystal Clear to you...

Whatever God chooses to do is completely and utterly Beyond any Reproach...

God is PERFECT, and all His actions are made in Perfect Wisdom and Understanding !!!

God will not send you to Hell for having questions...
      A person can send themselves to Hell by rejecting the Blood Sacrifice that Jesus provided for them, through His Crucifixion...

It's just this simple, Die in your Sins or accept that Jesus Christ Died in your place for your Sins...

I'm not going to tell you things to please your ears, I'm going to tell you the Truth as I know it to be...

It's not a question of God allowing one person's Free Will to be imposed over another's Free Will...

God is not in that loop... When (Adam & Eve) Man choose to reject God's protection in favor of his own wisdom, humanity cursed themselves from Dust to Dust...

As far as victims of Wickedness are concerned;
      Unless one of these individuals has given his/her life to Jesus, or someone who has given their life to Jesus is praying for them, God will not intervene because he's not being asked to...

God's direct intervention is a supernatural occurrence, it's not going to happen in the natural course of life...

Consider this,
      NIV James 4: 14

What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

Our lives are so short, here today and gone tomorrow... God has limited our suffering, after which eternity awaits...

NIV Romans 12: 19
      Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's Wrath for it is written: "It is mine to avenge, I will repay;" says the Lord.

The Wicked will be judged, God alone will Forgive or Condemn based on the Hearts of those judged...

As for people with disease.. I told you, the rain will fall on the just and the unjust... (Matthew 5:45)

If only Evil people had bad things happen to them, it would be a form of coercion...

The reality is a person with a disease brings people and families together in love...

It's a litmus test of sorts, those who truely care sacrifice of themselves for their loved one's...

Those who are Pretenders or simply don't care enough to take action, will reveal themselves through their actions...

In Matthew 7: 15-20
      God tells us that we will know who people are by their fruits...

The Fruit of God's Spirit is that He came into this World to Sacrifice His Life for us, so that we might Live !!!

Don't be angry Siablo, open your heart to understanding...
      I know you are pessimistic, but for some reason you keep asking questions of me...
      I'm here...

You have the potential to make a difference, if you stop running or turning away...
      Last edited by MindGame; 04-27-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        Siablo, let me make this Crystal Clear to you...

Whatever God chooses to do is completely and utterly Beyond any Reproach...

God is PERFECT, and all His actions are made in Perfect Wisdom and Understanding !!!

God will not send you to Hell for having questions...
        A person can send themselves to Hell by rejecting the Blood Sacrifice that Jesus provided for them, through His Crucifixion...

It's just this simple, Die in your Sins or accept that Jesus Christ Died in your place for your Sins...

I'm not going to tell you things to please your ears, I'm going to tell you the Truth as I know it to be...

It's not a question of God allowing one person's Free Will to be imposed over another's Free Will...

God is not in that loop... When (Adam & Eve) Man choose to reject God's protection in favor of his own wisdom, humanity cursed themselves from Dust to Dust...

As far as victims of Wickedness are concerned;
        Unless one of these individuals has given his/her life to Jesus, or someone who has given their life to Jesus is praying for them, God will not intervene because he's not being asked to...

God's direct intervention is a supernatural occurrence, it's not going to happen in the natural course of life...

Consider this,
        NIV James 4: 14

What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

Our lives are so short, here today and gone tomorrow... God has limited our suffering, after which eternity awaits...

NIV Romans 12: 19
        Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's Wrath for it is written: "It is mine to avenge, I will repay;" says the Lord.

The Wicked will be judged, God alone will Forgive or Condemn based on the Hearts of those judged...

As for people with disease.. I told you, the rain will fall on the just and the unjust... (Matthew 5:45)

If only Evil people had bad things happen to them, it would be a form of coercion...

The reality is a person with a disease brings people and families together in love...

It's a litmus test of sorts, those who truely care sacrifice of themselves for their loved one's...

Those who are Pretenders or simply don't care enough to take action, will reveal themselves through their actions...

In Matthew 7: 15-20
        God tells us that we will know who people are by their fruits...

The Fruit of God's Spirit is that He came into this World to Sacrifice His Life for us, so that we might Live !!!

Don't be angry Siablo, open your heart to understanding...
        I know you are pessimistic, but for some reason you keep asking questions of me...
        I'm here...

You have the potential to make a difference, if you stop running or turning away...
        Okay, Brother MindGame. When you said that, that's all I needed to hear. I see where you state of mind is at. God should not be questioned. I don't know if I can work with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Currently as an American I don't need a Visa to visit Europe just my passport, but I can only stay 90 days within an 180 day limit. Should we abolish these laws and make it so I can reside in Europe indefinitely and be able to work and the Europeans can reside in the USA indefinitely and work?
          Please explain the value added? To this merger.... come as strong as you can...

Comment

Working...
          X