Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now you know why it was a 10 round fight&announcer said "the judges score it" b4fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you know why it was a 10 round fight&announcer said "the judges score it" b4fight

I told everyone, Alexander will get easy 116-112 victory, then I found out it was 10 round fight so I dropped it to him winning to 96-92.

and when commentator was about to introduce the fighters he sais "and the judges score this fight .... ermmm in the blue corner from bla bla bla"

Why are people so shocked? Kotelnik got robbed and that JUDGE who gave it 116-112 gave it for Alexander tonight, Don King is the shadiest promoter in the world. He bribed them for sure.

Airpunch king gets his 3rd straight loss, dude landed no power shots and didnt do any dmg, just throw air combos and hang on for dear life, even with homecooking its a DRAW AT MAAAAAAAAAX. Theres no way Devon won 6 rounds (because of KD). This is some BULL

Gj on 10 round fights for main event. Then you will see why you have no fans you ninja turtle twat, hope you get sent into a coma your next fight you POS. Viva Lucas
Working...
X