Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is taking so long for Anthony Joshua and Golovkin next fights to be announced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    That makes no sense. Why would Wilder claim ducking at this point when he is set to fight Fury and has said so since their last fight ended? I could see him still saying they didn't want the fight last year, but at this point he and his team have already let the public know they are after Fury
    He's not set to fight Fury as much as AJ is set to fight Whyte . Both Fury and Whyte have discrepancy with money. All 3 have the option to fight AJ, Wilders entire history revolves around calling out guys who come out and tell who they are fighting next , not so hard to make sense of it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      He's not set to fight Fury as much as AJ is set to fight Whyte . Both Fury and Whyte have discrepancy with money. All 3 have the option to fight AJ, Wilders entire history revolves around calling out guys who come out and tell who they are fighting next , not so hard to make sense of it at all.
      He is actually in negotiations to fight Fury, the fight has also been ordered by the WBC, I'd say that's more than Hearn sending an offer to Whyte and Whyte saying it's rubbish. Again, it makes no sense for him to say AJ is ducking NOW when he and his team have been vocal since the last fight in saying they are after Fury. You're making up stuff in your head of what you hope happens in saying Wilder is now going to go on social media and claim AJ is ducking.

Comment

He is actually in negotiations to fight Fury, the fight has also been ordered by the WBC, I'd say that's more than Hearn sending an offer to Whyte and Whyte saying it's rubbish. Again, it makes no sense for him to say AJ is ducking NOW when he and his team have been vocal since the last fight in saying they are after Fury. You're making up stuff in your head of what you hope happens in saying Wilder is now going to go on social media and claim AJ is ducking.
        Being in negotiations doesn't stop a fight from happening. The Wilder fight is still on the table. Joshua took the Molina fight while in negotiations with Klitschko , the facts are either Wilder or Fury can take the fight and we know Wilder will come out and say AJ didn't want the fight and he doesn't need a reason because he doesn't do anything logical , apparently he doesn't need to he's got a huge following that defends his illogical actions 24/7.

Comment

Being in negotiations doesn't stop a fight from happening. The Wilder fight is still on the table. Joshua took the Molina fight while in negotiations with Klitschko , the facts are either Wilder or Fury can take the fight and we know Wilder will come out and say AJ didn't want the fight and he doesn't need a reason because he doesn't do anything logical , apparently he doesn't need to he's got a huge following that defends his illogical actions 24/7.
          Wilder doesn't have a huge following bro, stop it.

Again, Wilder and his team said they are focused and want the Fury fight, they don't want the AJ fight right now. Please show me where in the media that they are saying RIGHT NOW that AJ is currently ducking while team Wilder is pursuing the Fury fight. So no, the Wilder fight for AJ isn't on the table because Wilder's side isn't interested in it now, they want Fury. They aren't even responding to emails or calls from Hearn, that's how much they want the Fury fight. It would be ******ed as heck for them to say that AJ is ducking them right now when they have shown zero interest in fighting him next. No matter how much you want them to come out and say he is currently ducking, it hasn't happened. There is a chance for the Fury fight to happen against AJ as I haven't seen Fury as adamant about Wilder being his next fight.

Comment

Wilder is clearly ducking Joshua. I can’t believe anyone is defending him. I really hope the same people do not defend him if he beats fury and still refuses to fight.

I suspect if fury demands a sensible split, which you could argue should now be in his favour, then wilder may avoid him too?

Fury is actually in a powerful position because Eddie has told him how much he would get form a AJ fight, now you have to assume that’s based on a 1.5 mil uk Ppv ish pot at 40% and would have the glamour of probably the biggest Wembley gate ever; and biggest uk fight of all time you could argue ?

Fury will obviously know that wilder is much more of a winnable fight though and he would still be able to take on AJ if he lost; while wilder would probably avoid him if he did lose to Joshua.

Fury holds the cards and the choice in my opinion, being with frank warren would sway him towards the wilder fight I’m guessing.

Comment

Wilder doesn't have a huge following bro, stop it.

Again, Wilder and his team said they are focused and want the Fury fight, they don't want the AJ fight right now. Please show me where in the media that they are saying RIGHT NOW that AJ is currently ducking while team Wilder is pursuing the Fury fight. So no, the Wilder fight for AJ isn't on the table because Wilder's side isn't interested in it now, they want Fury. They aren't even responding to emails or calls from Hearn, that's how much they want the Fury fight. It would be ******ed as heck for them to say that AJ is ducking them right now when they have shown zero interest in fighting him next. No matter how much you want them to come out and say he is currently ducking, it hasn't happened. There is a chance for the Fury fight to happen against AJ as I haven't seen Fury as adamant about Wilder being his next fight.

Wilder is claiming ducking by insisting he's being low balled, which is since last year so what would I need currently for , when I have a time period ? Ha

Wilder has an offer on the table even if you say he doesn't. If Wilder doesn't want the fight that doesn't mean it's not on the table, he then is the ducker for avoiding undisputed . If you really can't find anywhere that Wilder doesn't use the insinuation of Joshua ducking you have to be a Wilder fan and are pretending that he's focused on Fury for the reasoning of avoiding AJ who Wilder insists doesn't want the fight 24/7 and according to you that isn't insinuating ducking????? That's the only explanation. Ha
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-24-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Wilder is clearly ducking Joshua. I can’t believe anyone is defending him. I really hope the same people do not defend him if he beats fury and still refuses to fight.

I suspect if fury demands a sensible split, which you could argue should now be in his favour, then wilder may avoid him too?

Fury is actually in a powerful position because Eddie has told him how much he would get form a AJ fight, now you have to assume that’s based on a 1.5 mil uk Ppv ish pot at 40% and would have the glamour of probably the biggest Wembley gate ever; and biggest uk fight of all time you could argue ?

Fury will obviously know that wilder is much more of a winnable fight though and he would still be able to take on AJ if he lost; while wilder would probably avoid him if he did lose to Joshua.

Fury holds the cards and the choice in my opinion, being with frank warren would sway him towards the wilder fight I’m guessing.

Some posters are frighteningly ignorant on here , they think team Furys talks with Wilder means the AJ fight is off the table for Wilder and it isn't still an option Wilder can take ?

Only way it's off the table is when AJ announces his next opponent and then Wilder comes out and claims ducking. Can't believe so many dumbed down on here think Wilder isn't going to do that and haven't caught on by now. SMH

Comment

Wilder is claiming ducking by insisting he's being low balled, which is since last year so what would I need currently for , when I have a time period ? Ha

Wilder has an offer on the table even if you say he doesn't. If Wilder doesn't want the fight that doesn't mean it's not on the table, he then is the ducker for avoiding undisputed . If you really can't find anywhere that Wilder doesn't use the insinuation of Joshua ducking you have to be a Wilder fan and are pretending that he's focused on Fury for the reasoning of avoiding AJ who Wilder insists doesn't want the fight 24/7 and according to you that isn't insinuating ducking????? That's the only explanation. Ha
                  Ok, i'll try to break this down as it appears you are a bit slow. Wilder claimed Joshua ducked him because of the 50 million offer last year as well as the "low ball" offer from Hearn BEFORE the Fury fight, he isn't doing interviews now claiming ducking because he couldn't care less about the Joshua fight because he wants to fight Fury, Hearn himself has said as much due to Wilder and his team not replying to the offers Hearn is making now.

Nowhere in my posts did I say there wasn't an offer to Wilder now, I have repeatedly stated team Wilder doesn't care about the Joshua fight post Wilder vs Fury, their focus is on Fury. You have to be plum dumb to say i'm pretending Wilder is focused on the Fury fight when all we have seen from him and his team is that they want the Fury fight above all things

Please show me a recent interview from team Wilder since they have said they want the Fury rematch where they are saying Joshua is currently ducking right now while they aren't even entertaining or returning offers from Hearn. It's like you are so deluded you are trying to apply past things with the here and now.

Dude I have picked against Wilder his past few fights. I have numerous posts on here clowning his lack of skill and talking about how horrible a boxer he is. I'm in the round by round thread of the Ortiz fight cheering on Ortiz, saying he is about to make history as a Cuban heavyweight champ. But i'm a Wilder fan doe Child please

If Wilder goes on to fight Fury (the guy who schooled him and gave him the toughest fight of his career and was then robbed of gaining a heavyweight title) i'm not gonna say he ducked Joshua as he is taking on tougher fight stylistically. If he goes on to not fight Fury and doesn't make or entertain offers for the Joshua fight, then it's a clear duck. That fool knows he lost to Fury, everyone and their mama saw it and knows he got a gift, and instead of taking a payday with Joshua he wants to jump right back in there with Fury. I respect that. He could take the payday and lose to AJ (which I have always said he would) and ride off into the sunset with money for the rest of his life, but he is going to take less money to fight Fury to try to prove that he is better (at least to himself cause I don't know anyone who thinks he is).

Comment

I heard ggg is signing with pbc. Aj will fight whyte

Comment

Working...
                    X