No announcement yet.

A disconnect in logic that applies to us all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick B View Post
    Neil Patrick Harris. Im not sure what your game is. However as you are a fellow smoker you'll know bud doesnt skew any logic it enhances it, if the neurotransmitters in the brain are unimpeded. And the IQ of the person is high enough to experience what im talking about.

Although that African strain you mentioned to me about germinating before will probably blow your synapses apart lol.
    Paul Allen would never have a lying pos alt like you in his home... I’m not sure what you get value outtabeing a troll.. no ****ing idea..

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Rewind for a sec to the Spanish Civil War. This goes for every nation though. Here's a piece of architecture from that era:

So they were advanced enough as a society to build this beautiful stuff but also too stupid to get along and work together?

Now a more severe case is present-day America. We have people brilliant enough to build electronics on the picometer scale, process information at a terahertz rate, and map the entire human genome, but yet we are too stupid to figure out how to work together for a better future?

Why is this?

This is my question for this thread. WHY IS THIS?
      Cause only a small fraction of humans are smart enough to build **** like that and do **** like that.

They aren't the ones fighting.

It's the majority of ppl who are of average intelligence who fight and bicker etc. And they are the ones who control most facets of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Paul Allen would never have a lying pos alt like you in his home... I’m not sure what you get value outtabeing a troll.. no ****ing idea..
        Oh fuk off zaroku you've obviously never seen American psycho the film im referencing with "paul allen" its not a dig at you as your names paul.

And as for being a troll you stupid idiot check my last thread about the heavyweight landscape. Hows that trolling? Don't bother messaging again im sick to death of your stupid accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick B View Post
          Oh fuk off zaroku you've obviously never seen American psycho the film im referencing with "paul allen" its not a dig at you as your names paul.

And as for being a troll you stupid idiot check my last thread about the heavyweight landscape. Hows that trolling? Don't bother messaging again im sick to death of your stupid accusations.
          Hahah careful that's a boxer, a ex con from supermax, a man who speaks 5 languages, a man who graduated first in his class from UC Berkley, and a multi millionaire.

Not to mention he has connections with the richest and most successful men in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Hahah careful that's a boxer, a ex con from supermax, a man who speaks 5 languages, a man who graduated first in his class from UC Berkley, and a multi millionaire.

Not to mention he has connections with the richest and most successful men in the world.
            He could be Bruce lee for all i care lol. He's supposedly got all this life experience yet goes out of his way to antagonise a stranger on a boxing forum. If i had millions i wouldn't be on here as much as he is.

Comment

Working...
            X