So...Kylie Jenner is worth $900 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Haters put u on a spotlight

Just like when u go to a restaurant and u had a great experience morelikely u enjoy that night and remembers it the nxt following week maybe months or maybe years.

While on the other example u had a bad server, who served u old cold meat, and freaking gave u the worst treatment, guess what? When u get home yall grab ur laptop post a bad review about the server about the food and about the night, youll even tell all ur social media followers about ur experience

The kardashians knows dang well on creating just the perfect amount of haters so does floyd mayweather the genius
    You left out Trump. That's his style too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Green K bro!

Makes me sick how hard we grind for ours and these basic chicks can be born into a wealthy celeb family and literally never have to work a full honest hard day's work like the rest of us.
      Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
      We all work so hard to make a living then we have people like Kylie Jenner so doesn't have an ounce of talent making billion's..life isn't fair it's ****...we have people around the World where they worship fake celebrity irs ridiculous...
      Don't be envious and jealous.
      That wasn't God's plan for you.

If you blame life, you blame who live.
      So don't blame life, blame the way you live it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Green K bro!

Makes me sick how hard we grind for ours and these basic chicks can be born into a wealthy celeb family and literally never have to work a full honest hard day's work like the rest of us.
        Stop *****ing, it's like you don't kno2 how the world works yet.

Work for yours, **** everybody else.

Comment

the nerve !!!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...ghlight=Jenner

''GoFundMe Page Seeks $100 Million to Make Kylie Jenner a Billionaire.''

wow....a charity cause for someone worth 900 mil

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kylie has a sense of style that teenage girls love and took the initiative to create makeup kits that would reflect her particular aesthetic.

Selling those cosmetics at a price that teen girls can afford and marketing them on social media was genius.

And she did it all intuitively. Just because she's understands her fans, their wants and needs, and how to best reach out to them.

Comment

She can pay me to **** her. *****.

Comment

This is America, Babylon, glorifying sex, violence and murder.
                It’s no surprise a family of whores are rich and worshipped by the mindless

Comment

Homegirl was talking about her, last I heard is someone started a GoFund me page to raise 100 million bucks so she can become a billionaire. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                    Actually, I don't think they are smart at all. I think they are well positioned and are surrounded by a bunch of sycophants. And I also think most of their fan-base are complete morons.
                    No one denies they're well positioned mate, but it still takes hard work and talent. to continue to be on top.
                    There are countless hot bimbos in LA, countless of well connected daddys girls or just skanks, none have done what the Kardashian or this one in particular did.

As I said they may not be able to discuss politics, discuss scientific methods or even cook a decent meal, but they know how to work social media.
                    They know what will be popular, what won't be, how to generate the right buzz, right controversy etc

Comment

"Thank you guys for all the continuous support, this has been the most surreal week,” she shared. “Thank you for riding with me for all the ups and downs. I promise I have so many more exciting things coming this year... I just can’t wait to share with you guys.”

Kylie then followed that up with a separate video, where she said “You guys are truly amazing, I can’t believe I get to do what I love every day: Make bomb ass make up for you guys. It’s the best job in the world. Love you guys again.”

https://okmagazine.com/photos/kylie-...rbes-backlash/

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-14-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X