Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola amigos, yo gusta Latin guerrero mantras .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola amigos, yo gusta Latin guerrero mantras .

I like the music that you hear in the background occassionally between rounds if a top mexican or latin fighter is fighting. You hear it during Canelo's bouts. most of it is guitar-based but it sounds like typical badass mexican or other warrior mantra...Almost a laid back relaxed tune, but it carries depth with it, hard to really describe, but I love it. Any heads up on good music like I'm talking about would be appreciated.

cien por ciento respeto

Keep moving forward, gentlemen.

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    I like the music that you hear in the background occassionally between rounds if a top mexican or latin fighter is fighting. You hear it during Canelo's bouts. most of it is guitar-based but it sounds like typical badass mexican or other warrior mantra...Almost a laid back relaxed tune, but it carries depth with it, hard to really describe, but I love it. Any heads up on good music like I'm talking about would be appreciated.

cien por ciento respeto

most of canelos fights feature the music of VICENTE FERNANDEZ

Comment

Thank you much, I will check it out and try to find the tune. Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post

cien por ciento respeto

Many fighters enter with this song, called JEFE DE JEFES or BOSS OF BOSSES. It was actually written for drug lord Arturo Beltran Leyva, a distant cousin of El Chapo Guzman. The song was released in 1997, Arturo by that time had been working in the business for decades under the tutelage of Amado Carrillo Fuentes, "The Lord of the Skies." He was killed in 2009 in a 90-minute shootout with 200 Mexican Marines, two Navy Mil Mi-17 helicopters, and two small Army tanks. Approximately 20 fragmentation hand grenades were used by Beltrán Leyva’s gunmen to keep the Navy from advancing into his position

The first time I heard someone enter with this song was Nestor Garza in 2000 when he fought Bones Adams I believe.

Another song I always hear them play in the background is called TRAGOS AMARGOS by Ramon Ayala, which translates to BITTER DRINKS, or BITTER SHOTS.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X