No announcement yet.

Brain damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    plenty of amateurs have brain damage. Most the damage is taken in gym wars anyways so not going pro wont save you
    1. Where did I claim amateurs don't have brain damage
    2. Does that prove my post wrong?
    3. Was the intention of your post an attempt to prove me wrong or are you just adding on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      If you don't want brain damage then don't go pro.
      Are you implying only pro fighters get brain damage from the sport? You DKSAB if thats what you think
      Last edited by kilojay505; 09-04-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Are you implying only pro fighters get brain damage from the sport? You DKSAB if thats what you think
        I haven't said that anywhere on this entire forum.

Go **** yourself.

Comment

I haven't said that anywhere on this entire forum.

Go **** yourself.
          your an idiot and a crybaby pu$$y read the thread moron you clearly said some dumb ***** about "if you dont want brain damage dont go pro bs"

Comment

your an idiot and a crybaby pu$$y read the thread moron you clearly said some dumb ***** about "if you dont want brain damage dont go pro bs"
            Bipolar much?

The OP literally asked whether or not he is going to get brain damage when going pro. Obviously a fighter doesn't get to conciously make the choice whether or not they will get brain damage.

My response was to not go pro at all if you don't want to risk it. You responded by saying "You don't know **** about boxing".

I told you to go **** yourself and you have a melt down. Care to explain at which point I claimed that only pros get brain damage or are you just going to respond with ad hominem attacks?

Comment

Bipolar much?

The OP literally asked whether or not he is going to get brain damage when going pro. Obviously a fighter doesn't get to conciously make the choice whether or not they will get brain damage.

My response was to not go pro at all if you don't want to risk it. You responded by saying "You don't know **** about boxing".

I told you to go **** yourself and you have a melt down. Care to explain at which point I claimed that only pros get brain damage or are you just going to respond with ad hominem attacks?
              YOur a bjtch and the type of person thats intimidated by teens wearing hoodies. You made a ******ed DKSAB comment and dont want to take responsibility for its cool no one ever has, is or will take your advice on boxing or anything else for that matter. Now your going to leave a 4 paragraph response that im not going to read or comment on because you act like a women on her period.

Comment

YOur a bjtch and the type of person thats intimidated by teens wearing hoodies. You made a ******ed DKSAB comment and dont want to take responsibility for its cool no one ever has, is or will take your advice on boxing or anything else for that matter. Now your going to leave a 4 paragraph response that im not going to read or comment on because you act like a women on her period.
                http://www.gatewayshospital.org/

Comment

LOL @ the mental hospital link. Thats different

Comment

Are the effects going to be worse if you're dehydrated?

Comment

if you take hits to the head from trained fighters, you're going to get brain damaged.

Even soccer players who head the ball suffer from cognitive deficits.

The objective of boxing is to cause brain damage to your opponent.

If you're worried about brain damage, then don't spar a lot, stay away from amateur and pro ranks.

Comment

Working...
                      X