Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's The One Who Has To Redeem Himself, Not Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
    They both have a chance it was a thrilling encounter the first time and styles make fights it will be just as enthralling the second time round. Tyson Fury performed magnificently after quite a while out with both weight and mental health problems. Deontay Wilder demonstrated his punching power with devastating effect. It’s clear both have taken a lot from the first bout however it was scored, I would expect Tyson to come in alot stronger with much better conditioning and closer to his potential and Wilder I would expect better prepared from a tactical and game plan perspective and perhaps a little heavier as he is giving away too much weight.

I think that wilder will be the one under pressure in the second bout because relying on knockout power alone is a dangerous recipe and could push him into becoming over zealous in the later rounds as he sees his chances to win dwindling. Tyson Fury totally schooled this guy practically the whole fight and I personally think his conditioning let him down. Wilder projects too much with his wild swings and that can give you the time to cover, defend and counter. I can see it going either way simply because Tyson Fury doesn’t have knockout punching power and as a result of not having the capability of putting wilder to bed means the danger of Wilders one punch knockout remains till the last second of the 12th round. Wilder probably feels he has 12 rounds to knock out Tyson and as he has no versatility in his punches he will have to rely on a knockout as he surely cannot win on points.

It doesn’t get much better than this spectacle these two are a fantastic match. Personally I would like Fury to win because it’s a magnificent story and I think he is probably the most skilful heavyweight boxer in a very very long time. If only he had one really good punch he would be absolutely untouchable as it is between Fury Wilder Joshua it’s hard to set them apart.

Let the boxing �� begin ...
    Yeah, agreed with everything.

Comment

If I was fury I'd take the Wilder rematch instead of AJ. Fury style is good for wilder but bad for AJ. AJ is way better technical boxer with power similar to Wilder aj would ko fury. Wilder beats AJ though because he's as strong yet faster and AJ has a ? Chin plus is there to be hit 12 rds non stop by Wilder. Like I said AJ beats fury Wilder beats AJ fury beats Wilder. The fact that that's the case makes heavyweight even more intriguing.

Comment

Tyson Fury coming off a 120+ pound weight loss in just under 1 year went in with the most dangerous heavyweight in the sport, schooled him and even got knocked unconscious by him in the final round but made the 10 count like no boxer in history has ever done.

All whilst at 80% fitness

Fury is a god damn god. He travels to his opponents home turf and whoops them.

Bow down to him. You should have been bowing after Wlad but you're all cowards.

He is going to TKO Wilder late in the rematch and AJ won't even fight him...not for $100m.

Fury traveled to beat all these men away from home soil...AJ and Wilder stayed coddled in their home countries and BEAT TWO LITERAL BUMS for their first belts.

Tyson fury will be regarded as one of the best HW's of all time once he's finished in this sport. Mark My Words.
        Last edited by miniq; 01-22-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Fury won't that fight clear and square until he became too confident in the 12th and almost paid for it.
          Lesson: Dnt get over confident until the final bell. He lost the belt by himself, no one else to blame but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Could be? I know Ortiz and Fury couldn't do it, that's for sure!
            Fury is a low risk fight. He can't hurt a fly.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              What happened to 1HourRun?
              hez on sabbatical.
              Hez wife just put to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                All I know is, Fury danced until Deontay put him in a coma. Then a miracle happened, Jack could have stopped the fight, but that's not the miracle. Fury opened his eyes. It was like watching Lazarus rise after seeing him get shot in the head. That was one hell of a heavyweight fight. I had it 114-112 Fury, but I want to see it again, more than any of Hearn's battle bots.
                Lolx.... I knew you couldn't end the comment if hearn is not mentioned.
                That shows how relevant he is in today's boxing business.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post

All whilst at 80% fitness
                  What is Tyson Fury's 100% fitness? How dramatically does his 20% improve him? Tyson Fury has never been a fighter who relied on having a Olympic styled fitness accuracy. For example? David Haye was a fighter who needed to be close to 100%, otherwise his style would just not be effected. Tyson Fury for the majority of his career, has not been that type of fighter or athlete. I believe Tyson Fury can gain abit more condition, and improve abit technically but that is about it! 'I think he needs to improve his inside game, he hardly throws any body shots and does not want to fight on the inside' there will be a point where he can't just bamboozle and play a violent game of tick with these heavyweights'....

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                    If I was fury I'd take the Wilder rematch instead of AJ. Fury style is good for wilder but bad for AJ. AJ is way better technical boxer with power similar to Wilder aj would ko fury. Wilder beats AJ though because he's as strong yet faster and AJ has a ? Chin plus is there to be hit 12 rds non stop by Wilder. Like I said AJ beats fury Wilder beats AJ fury beats Wilder. The fact that that's the case makes heavyweight even more intriguing.
                    I personally think AJ is tailor made for an skilled, clever and awkward move like Fury. AJ is technically better than Wilder but he is FAR FAR more predictable. His feet aren't great going forwards, he rarely feints and you can see his shots coming.

AJ couldn't barely land a clean shot on Parker, he just isn't creative enough when someone isn't right in
                    front of him to be hit . Fury confuses him with feints and jabs his head off.

Comment

Fury is the man period. The rematch with Wilder would be sweet hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X