Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Triple L is a joke, his knocking out bums is over.
    Not if he fights Andrade. Then it's resumed..

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      If the belt is all you need then why he steady begging for fights like a starved boy?
      Cuz before people used to want to fight the champion & now a days in this era they want to stay away from the champion....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        I think Andrade has several fake accounts why else would anyone believe he is anything but the tomato can man..
        You got fake accounts cuz you a hater & a liar.

Comment

No, the previous "champ" intentionally cheated to get out of the fight with Boo Boo cuz he was shook....LMMFAO!
          I think he pulled out to get in line for ggg or canelo since Andrade doesn't make any $$$ #dummy

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Great point,Ima have to look into this some more, these fighters shouldn't have any excuse then,bunch of scared millionaire btches
            If this is true and I'm not 100% on that, its the fighters without influence that are going to get screwed by these strong arm tactics. Either sign with us or of you can't fight our fighters. I guess it's dog eats dog when it comes to boxing. You have already heard Hearn etc. threaten other fighters.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 01-22-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Cuz before people used to want to fight the champion & now a days in this era they want to stay away from the champion....LMMFAO!
              The most feared tomato can man in the world!

Comment

You got fake accounts cuz you a hater & a liar.
                Lol still trolling huh razor, is that your fake account also?
                Last edited by BeLikeWater; 01-22-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

They were not controversial to the people who actually watched the fight & saw Nelo outbox him in the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.
                  To the people who saw what you say the earth isn't round either and money grows on trees. For them and by deduction you also, it must be magical to be in a mental place where everything is what you want and the real world doesn't matter.

Comment

• andrade wants money. ggg is money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                      Man up? Jacobs and Canelo twice in the last couple of years. Man up should be reserved for the Charlos
                      The WBC ordered GGG to face Charlo! GGG said NO! Need I say more?

Comment

Working...
                      X