No announcement yet.

Everyone going on about how bad broner was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone going on about how bad broner was

What about how good pacquio was . Definitely not the same fighter he was but he used all that experience to take him apart . You talk about all time greatest fighters how can you leave him out . 8 weight world champion so what he lost some fights . Even at 40 he still offers the same excitement from the day he started . Not only is he a machine in the ring he’s a great human being outside the ring . He’s right up there for me manny I hope when he decides to retire he gets the recognition he deserves as one of the greatest legends in boxing

Real niqgas been saying how Pac got robbed infact it cost me the 2017 pick em you bozo!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Real niqgas been saying how Pac got robbed infact it cost me the 2017 pick em you bozo!
      Still don't know what was worse broner performance or that bird signing the us national anthem

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        Still don't know what was worse broner performance or that bird signing the us national anthem
        Lol.. America don’t care about a national anthem we all from different corners

Comment

Lol.. America don’t care about a national anthem we all from different corners
          Lol! The US national anthem was massacared.She sang it like she had never heard it before!

Comment

Lol! The US national anthem was massacared.She sang it like she had never heard it before!
            Fergie is legend

Comment

PAC shoulda never fought this bum. Ballerina with a chin. Poor management really. He shoulda fought Khan

Comment

Fergie is legend
                I hate when people make the national anthem about them. That was so whack.

Comment

Pac is top 5 ATG. The so called experts think they can put Pac at around no30 as he got koed by jmm? Things like that can happen in a 7o fight career.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 01-20-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I hate when people make the national anthem about them. That was so whack.
                    It wasn’t about her or anything she just proved what a joke it was.. my whole life they made me do that **** in school against my will kaepernick is a hero around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X