Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    It doesn’t matter how many people worked on trumps campaign when the head of it provided intel to Russian operatives.

Keep on chanting “No collusion!” though, it gives everyone else a good laugh!

BTW.......go on ignore me, I couldn’t really give a shít! �� �� ��
    you dont give a **** right but you answered my previous question like I told you to....

now be a good boy again and answer this one:

exactly how did that "poll data" help the russians inturn help trump?

cuz you got heated about the earlier one and skipped this one

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      you dont give a **** right but you answered my previous question like I told you to....

now be a good boy again and answer this one:

exactly how did that "poll data" help the russians inturn help trump?

cuz you got heated about the earlier one and skipped this one

The data supplied to Russians would obviously let them know about which American citizens to target with their interference of the elections. This is known as conspiracy or what most people are calling it by as collusion.

Comment

The data supplied to Russians would obviously let them know about which American citizens to target with their interference of the elections. This is known as conspiracy or what most people are calling it by as collusion.
        wait what?

I thought the collusion was the poll that was given away as you stated before.....

now that "poll" will lead to an "interference"?

exactly how is that supposed to happen?

Comment

wait what?

I thought the collusion was the poll that was given away as you stated before.....

now that "poll" will lead to an "interference"?

exactly how is that supposed to happen?

If you’re not bright enough to understand that knowledge is power and sharing intel to a foreign state that has an interest in manipulating a potential president that has been compromised,.........LMFAO!!!

Comment

then you dont understand pizzagate at all.....

one question then.... what would this mean to you:

Is it better to play dominoes on pizza than on spaghetti?

get back to me when you have an answer for that question.....
            Since you seem to know what it means then explain it to me with evidence to back up your explanation

Comment

If you’re not bright enough to understand that knowledge is power and sharing intel to a foreign state that has an interest in manipulating a potential president that has been compromised,.........LMFAO!!!
              so you are saying that showing someone, anyone "polling data" means that somehow that made people "vote" for trump?

I have one word for ya..... gullible

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Since you seem to know what it means then explain it to me with evidence to back up your explanation
                I have a thread on that.... pizzagate thread i made has all the info

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=730266

the info on the pedo symbols and language can easily by found on fbi free data bases

Comment

I have a thread on that.... pizzagate thread i made has all the info

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=730266

the info on the pedo symbols and language can easily by found on fbi free data bases
                  There's your problem.

He only visits D superfan sites.

Comment

so you are saying that showing someone, anyone "polling data" means that somehow that made people "vote" for trump?

I have one word for ya..... gullible
                    Just because their party openly calls them "stupid voters", they operate on the false assumption that all other voters are as stupid as they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Just because their party openly calls them "stupid voters", they operate on the false assumption that all other voters are as stupid as they are.
                      i mean just wow......

wtf are polling datas supposed to do exactly?

they dont mean **** to regular citizens who dont follow politics and "other countries" wouldnt be able to do **** with it anyway. I just find it fuggin silly as hell really.

I remember they even started that nonsense about using facebook to interfere in the election etc..... $3k

news outlets quickly forgot about it once they saw it coudlnt be used

Comment

Working...
                      X