Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner BEWARE: Manny says STEROIDS are really just everyday vitamins/medicine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner BEWARE: Manny says STEROIDS are really just everyday vitamins/medicine

A lot of KO talk coming from Manny recently. If Manny can KO Broner who has never been out - it raises a huge red flag. Lets face it, Manny hasn't been a KO threat since being thrust into the spotlight for ducking random blood test.

Makes me reflect back to his stance on testing/peds......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S9hV0PB20

1:50 min mark

......that time when he stated fighters test dirty for steroids due to vitamins and medicine. Wow.

Even goes on to claim he checks with his DOCTOR when it comes to his vitamin drinks and medicine.

INTERESTING.

Last I checked, the doctor is the one who diagnosis the problem then prescribes the medicine. That's why the doctor plays a major role when it comes to as TUE application.

Now that I think of it......that's EXACTLY what happened with the TORADOL SCANDAL and his team Dr Elattrache.

Team Manny told the doctor what he wanted to do, doctor checks to see if it's banned - avoid the TUE process altogether and never test positive for banned substances.

(Hence the PRP treatments during training camp and TORADOL request in 2015 DESPITE admitting the shoulder injury happened in 2008.)

Thank goodness NSAC caught team Pac before he could shoot up for the Mayweather fight.

Smh.

Its a shame VADA doesn't do any Athlete Biological Passport testing.

Manny is pathological liar and self admitted hardcore drug user. Most likely to have juiced for this fight against BRONER.

Broker BEWARE. Field may not be leveled.
    Last edited by Dosumpthin; 01-04-2019, 10:38 PM.

1:50 min mark for the qoute

Comment

No it doesn't raise a red flag. Are you a Broner fan getting your excuses ready? Damn near every boxer says they will win by KO. Broner said he would KO Pacquiao so I guess that makes it an even playing field as far as red flags go. When did the Charlo brothers, Thurman, Hurd or Spence etc etc not predict a KO win for their next fight. It's nothing to raise the red flag about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        A lot of KO talk coming from Manny recently. If Manny can KO Broner who has never been out - it raises a huge red flag. Lets face it, Manny hasn't been a KO threat since being thrust into the spotlight for ducking random blood test.

Makes me reflect back to his stance on testing/peds......

1:50 min mark

......that time when he stated fighters test dirty for steroids due to vitamins and medicine. Wow.

Even goes on to claim he checks with his DOCTOR when it comes to his vitamin drinks and medicine.

INTERESTING.

Last I checked, the doctor is the one who diagnosis the problem then prescribes the medicine. That's why the doctor plays a major role when it comes to as TUE application.

Now that I think of it......that's EXACTLY what happened with the TORADOL SCANDAL and his team Dr Elattrache.

Team Manny told the doctor what he wanted to do, doctor checks to see if it's banned - avoid the TUE process altogether and never test positive for banned substances.

(Hence the PRP treatments during training camp and TORADOL request in 2015 DESPITE admitting the shoulder injury happened in 2008.)

Thank goodness NSAC caught team Pac before he could shoot up for the Mayweather fight.

Smh.

Its a shame VADA doesn't do any Athlete Biological Passport testing.

Manny is pathological liar and self admitted hardcore drug user. Most likely to have juiced for this fight against BRONER.

Broker BEWARE. Field may not be leveled.
        Manny was juiced to the gills.

Comment

Although I believe pac was a user during his prime yr, what you said doesn’t raise any red flags at all...it’s been proven fighters have tested positive for steroids while taken over the counter vitamins.. it’s been proven that supplement companies have laced products with low amounts of steroids, and it’s been proven that some companies have inadvertently laced products with due steroids due to poor practices/quality control....
          If your a professional athlete why wouldn’t you ask your doctor about products(I’d obviously be talking to other professionals aswell but id still talk to my doctor)

Broner has been in and out of jail, poor lifestyle(for an athlete, I’d love the lifestyle), probably lazy in training, he’s a knockout waiting to happen

Comment

What is this garbage

A red flag

Is for example

Taking enough saline that is 15 times over the amount you give someone routinely at hospital

Is taking saline which Armstrong also used to mask ped use

Is claiming to be dehydrated as the reason of taking it despite walking around at the perfect weight

Is asking for a waiver after the fight to be allowed to take it

It wasn’t manny who did the above, it was your idol

F@ggt

Comment

Dumbsumption, just a ***** fangirl

Comment

If Vada testing is not enough..

And USADA is praised by Dosumpthin..

Then we know we have a ****** on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Manny was juiced to the gills.
                  Everyone knows that's why he ducked random blood test.

Only Pact@rds think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    Although I believe pac was a user during his prime yr, what you said doesn’t raise any red flags at all...it’s been proven fighters have tested positive for steroids while taken over the counter vitamins.. it’s been proven that supplement companies have laced products with low amounts of steroids, and it’s been proven that some companies have inadvertently laced products with due steroids due to poor practices/quality control....
                    If your a professional athlete why wouldn’t you ask your doctor about products(I’d obviously be talking to other professionals aswell but id still talk to my doctor)

Broner has been in and out of jail, poor lifestyle(for an athlete, I’d love the lifestyle), probably lazy in training, he’s a knockout waiting to happen
                    Everything you say makes sense regarding an athlete with a proven track record......However Pacquiao ducks random testing, has admitted to smoking Meth as a professional and has an abysmal boxing record when being randomly blood tested.

Comment

Working...
                    X