Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    The arms look pretty small.

Imma go with New England

i mean really, dude, where you you get your confidence with that tiny little thing in your trousers

for those who aren't familiar, this dude posted a gallery of pictures for something unrelated, and they contained his dick pictures. you'd click the thumbnail from the thread, and in the link you'd have the thumbnails of the rest of the shots in the gallery, which included this guy's meager little penis.

FFS you can't even get it up, that thing was holding on to a semi for dear f#cking life!

don't open your mouth to me again.

Comment

You guys are crazier than jhonny! Pass that bomb **** my way!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i mean really, dude, where you you get your confidence with that tiny little thing in your trousers

for those who aren't familiar, this dude posted a gallery of pictures for something unrelated, and they contained his dick pictures. you'd click the thumbnail from the thread, and in the link you'd have the thumbnails of the rest of the shots in the gallery, which included this guy's meager little penis.

FFS you can't even get it up, that thing was holding on to a semi for dear f#cking life!

1) you talk about my dick more than I do.

2) going by all of the weird penis polls out there my dick is above average at just under 7”.

3) your arms are cartoon characterishly small.

Comment

New England....

Comment

2) going by all of the weird penis polls out there my dick is above average at just under 7”.
            It's the lounge.. everybody here has over 9'' dick and makes 7 figure paydays.. we put Congo and Monaco to shame with our penis and money respectively..
            Mods should be in the upper echelon and have 10'' penis and make a mil at minimum..
            9 is the new 7

Comment

Comment

damn megas packing a pecker? whats this about new england having dwarf arms?

Comment

1) you talk about my dick more than I do.

3) your arms are cartoon characterishly small.

dude i have literally seen the f#cking thing and it is pathetic, you need to stop lying.

Comment

dude i have literally seen the f#cking thing and it is pathetic, you need to stop lying.
                    no lies here.

This is actually kind of a weird scenario.

On one hand I think the joke is funny and I deserve bashing because I got caught slipping. On the other hand, I think you want to see my d*ck again and are trying to bait me. Is that what it is, NE, you wanna see my d*ck again?

You literally bring it up every single time. Or maybe your just deflecting from the fact that you have nubbs for arms. I don’t even think they have joints.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      It's the lounge.. everybody here has over 9'' dick and makes 7 figure paydays.. we put Congo and Monaco to shame with our penis and money respectively..
                      Mods should be in the upper echelon and have 10'' penis and make a mil at minimum..
                      9 is the new 7

I’m just being modest.

It’s a well known fact I bang 10’s and have a 20 thousand square foot mansion

Comment

Working...
                      X