Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Gets the Word "Baked" Tattoo'd on his Forehead (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotdayum that was bad

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Wayne is the worst, you ever heard his Westwood "freestyle" (if you want to call it that). He's awful.

people in marketing pay this dude top dollar to do that type a **** too. it's ****ing embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        They don't. They plan on living in their hood until they die and putting it down for their neighborhood. It's dumb as hell. This isn't anything new though, I remember when I was getting out of high school in the 90's and getting ready to move out, and go to college, a few of my friends had tattoo's on their faces and s**t. Dumb ass s**t is what it is, they'll be working at a gas station until they die, or McDonalds or some s**t.

I'm glad everyday that I left my old friends behind, best decision I ever made. People that do s**t like this are like mouth breathers, they'll get you into trouble because they're morons.
        and even at Mcdonalds they will not be allowed to work at the register...they have to be in the back

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          he used to be a pretty decent rapper tho
          Yea liked Wayne when he was with the Hot Boys..but he has gone downhill since and his fanbase has aswell..just a bunch of blind idiots who stand for nothing and fall for anything

Comment

How did Hip Hop go from 2pac and Biggie

to Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane?

sad as hell,Hip Hop use to have a message..now its just about getting high,throwing ya money away and tricking on dirty hoes

use to be "why pay for the pu22y when the d1cks for free"

now its "it aint tricking if you got it"

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              How did Hip Hop go from 2pac and Biggie

to Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane?

sad as hell,Hip Hop use to have a message..now its just about getting high,throwing ya money away and tricking on dirty hoes

use to be "why pay for the pu22y when the d1cks for free"

now its "it aint tricking if you got it"
              Indeed...

Make it so bad....Pac and Big are the only reference point for this new rap era...which makes them the greatest, but they are not the BEST.

Make it so BAD bad....Wayne and Gucci are two of the better 'rappers' to come out in this new era. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                Indeed...

Make it so bad....Pac and Big are the only reference point for this new rap era...which makes them the greatest, but they are not the BEST.

Make it so BAD bad....Wayne and Gucci are two of the better 'rappers' to come out in this new era. Damn shame.
                yea cause now we got cheif keef,and lil b..lol

this **** is fucking terrible
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-04-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I stopped jammin wayne since 2005 tha carter 2

Comment

Face tattoo worked out pretty well for Mike Tyson. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      he used to be a pretty decent rapper tho
                      He was a very good rapper from the 90s to 2006 after Carter II.

Comment

Working...
                      X